Back on the silver? UPDATED AT 8:20 PM EST....Box #2 done

cdickrun64

Nov 12, 2009
Upstate NY
Detector(s) used
My eyes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After finding 6 keepers total in my last 20 boxes, I think I am back 'on' the silver!! Picked up 2 boxesof halfs today, an end check revealed 13 keepers, with at least 2 1964's!! Extrapolation suggests a total take of 130 keepers, 20-90%'s and 110-40%'s!! Opening starts at 5:01!!

Box #1 contained 3 - 1964's and 20 - 40%'ers!! My best box ever....this was the box with 3 enders.....box #2 has 11 enders!! Starting that box now....

Box #2 contained 8 - 1964's and 50 - 40%'ers!! Total of 81 keepers, and about $505 worth of silver!! THAT eases my pain of the previous 20 boxes that had a total of 3 keepers.......patience!!

Upvote 0
Re: Back on the silver?

Best of luck! :icon_thumleft: Definitely have a great shot at a dream box there.

I have still yet to find a single ender in a box of anything.

Always nice to know up front you don't have a skunker, but 13 enders? WOW! I don't think I could wait that long to start opening. Can't wait to see the final score. :clock:

Wow sounds like a great box is coming....Can not wait to hear what you find.....Matt

.....almost forgot the obligatory pics......pic#2 has 40's in the back, 90's up front....

Attachments

• IMG_1071.JPG
    IMG_1071.JPG
    44.1 KB · Views: 327
  • IMG_1073.JPG
    IMG_1073.JPG
    43.8 KB · Views: 342
Good haul there. The silver goddess is smiling upon you.

apush :read2:

Very nice. I think my best box had twenty something, and I thought that was fun. Those are the boxes you don't want to end. Great way to make up for the last twenty boxes!

Congrats! Very nice haul. BTW: I grew up in Vestal, NY right there in Broome County. Should have been CRHing back then I guess. Oh well, I live in Missouri now, not as much silver, but the tellers are very helpful and friendly, so that helps out a bit ;D

Way to go on your Dreamy finds!!! Patience pays off.

cdickrun,
Excellent score and thanks for those great photos. Told ya it's out there! Ha!
rileyboy

:hello2: Way to score big there buddy!!! :hello2: Hopefully those CWI boxes end up my way very soon too. I've been getting lots of Frankenboxes and customer reject re-roll boxes lately with virtually no silver the past 2-3 weeks so hopefully my luck turns up like yours did!!! :thumbsup:

HH,

$ilver$urfer :hello:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back