Back to huntin" and got an ACE!

scubamike

Sep 1, 2008
Spring/The Woodlands, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett Sea Hunter/Garrett GTI 2500
Back to huntin" and got an ACE!

I'm pretty healed up now so I wanted to get back hunting again. I decieded to put the GTI 2500 on the shelve for a while so I asked Santa for an ACE 250 and he delivered! I hunted a school for an hour yesterday (Sunday) and again to day for another hour so I would not over do it. Sunday found 2 quarters, 1 nickel, 1 dime, 4 pennies and of all things a Canadian dime. Today (Monday) I found 3 quarters, 1 nickel, 3 dimes and 4 pennies. All clad but still it was fun! I'm off this week so as long as the weather holds I going again ASAP!

cooltone23

Oct 24, 2007
Humble, Tx
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter IV
Re: Back to huntin" and got an ACE!

Some one was a good boy this year, haha! Good to here your up and running!!! Sounds like great finds there. Keep swinging that Ace buddy! :thumbsup:

SC_hunter

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2007
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i,Whites XLT,Ace 250 and BH Tracker IV and Others.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

It is a pain to be out of service for awhile and I know the feeling. The ace is much lighter and you can swing it all day and night and day and night and never kill the batteries..Have fun and hope you get plenty of chances to hunt.

myelo1023

Jul 14, 2008
The Woodlands, Texas
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Garrett pinpointer

scubamike said:
I'm pretty healed up now so I wanted to get back hunting again. I decieded to put the GTI 2500 on the shelve for a while so I asked Santa for an ACE 250 and he delivered! I hunted a school for an hour yesterday (Sunday) and again to day for another hour so I would not over do it. Sunday found 2 quarters, 1 nickel, 1 dime, 4 pennies and of all things a Canadian dime. Today (Monday) I found 3 quarters, 1 nickel, 3 dimes and 4 pennies. All clad but still it was fun! I'm off this week so as long as the weather holds I going again ASAP!

Hey, congrats on the ACE Mike! I think we're gonna have to get an ACE club at this rate! One day, you'll have to make a trip to Memorial Park w/me to hunt the old camp logan sites. I've mapped them out pretty well, so maybe we will have some luck.

crazyjarhead

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2007
N. San Diego County
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Good luck and happy hunts ... I love my ace250 and for the price it just can't be beat :icon_sunny:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions