Bronze Member
Nov 24, 2005
va beach, va
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
se pro, excal. II, ctx 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
many pics at the end of each vid - so just fast forward to the end to view pics. . mon. . Jack and I hit the land of nada today. Got word of some big cuts, so we had to investigate, found them, but they were all just in one spot – odd. Hunted almost 3 hrs. and jack said he was tired, so we headed back for ranchomax with out tongues hanging out. It was a really nice day today. I hope tues finds us in yet another good spot in our quest for the yellow metal. Good luck to everyone – see ya -vid is like 14 mins. . . . . tues - ripper of a day tues. was. . Denny and I hit the bay east of the cave a few miles – the spot where the two big holes have been in the past. Today, we never got far enough to the east to see if the holes were even there. A plan for Wednesday is working if the weather permits. Today as u will see was a great day. Targets and tickets and great weather today. We ran into Ron the foot digger guy – u will see him. My whatsit could be old half dime or almost anything else under the sun. I will carry to coin shop maybe tomorrow and get it checked out. Good luck to everyone – see you wed maybe. – vid is a shade long today. - 24 mins. . . . . . . .

Attachments

• 0311COIN3.jpg
    0311COIN3.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 109
  • 0311RINGER.jpg
    0311RINGER.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 98
Upvote 0

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice video:thumbsup:

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the videos Max. That little bomb is a cap toy. You put a single cap inside the tip and when it hits something it goes off.

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks for the videos Max. That little bomb is a cap toy. You put a single cap inside the tip and when it hits something it goes off.

I remember those from the Dime stores of the 60's.....Nice spin Mr Max!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread