Back to the muddy woodchips (182 coins)

Mike95inNJ

Bronze Member
Nov 2, 2006
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Troy Shadow X5, Minelab Musketeer Advantage
I went back to the woodchips that I got 322 coins ($30.52) from a couple weeks ago. This morning I spent almost 3.5 hours there and came up with 182 more. I can't believe there's this much stuff there. Totals are 23 quarters, 71 dimes, 54 nickels, 34 mems and some trinket jewelry and buttons. Also a cool metal guitar pick pendant from MGM Studios. Time to rest for now.
HH, Mike in NJ

Attachments

• 75.jpg
    75.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 406
  • 76.jpg
    76.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 409
Upvote 0

Postalrevnant

Silver Member
Jul 5, 2006
Mountains
Loads of woodchipping there. Great coin haul. Yep I believe I would be a resting too. Good thing is there doesn't seem to be recent competition. After all that is quite a haul from that area.

Congratulations,

Postalrevnant

N

nate1976

Looks like you did great! 8) You can use all the clad for x-mas presents now.

sfinder

Jun 25, 2006
Fort Dodge, Iowa
Detector(s) used
Prizm V and DD Coil
It would seem as if someone was purposely scattering coins among those wood chips, doesn't it? You have a great place to hunt! Congratulations :D

DigMO

Sep 29, 2006
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX,Whites 6000 Di PRO SL
Man,what a haul Mike.That's a pretty good workout too.Your hunting for all of us that are stuck in the snow,WTG!.

goldencoin

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2005
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX & Beach Hunter ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WOW!!! Thats a lot o clad

HH
-GC

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Thats great ! Keep hitting that spot. I like the school grounds here because they cant have any pop cans on school property ...so the pull tabs are very few....and the girls dig every beep....they have had some great luck and nice finds .

The Seeker

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2005
Keep on Digging!
Detector(s) used
MINELAB Explorer-II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I see that you find plenty of stuff in those playground areas.....I plan to try the one near my daughters school! It was her idea when she saw your post , so I think I will try it out tomorrow morning......... I think it has never been detected.......so mabe will find some neat keepers!! Nice job ! HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread