sagittarius98

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2012
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Other
Try a different dump bank that doesn't use Garda maybe, or that didn't receive the message. If not, stop painting coins.

Easy

Banned
Jul 9, 2012
Freakmont
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hate to say I told you so , but I told you so. That paint was bound to piss someone off.... I would stop so you don't get stopped you know what I mean?

OP
OP
TimZim

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All my ac coins i stoped weeks ago. And i think the latex spray paint did it. Am stoping!!! How about a nice acid dip??? They would be black and clean??

AdDicted2Ag

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2012
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would find a new technique or just stop marking all together.. With you volume you do, you don't want to be upsetting them.. They are most likely looking for a reason to cut you off.. Don't push the limits too much..

madwest

Jun 24, 2011
Wisconsin
Primary Interest:
Other
Tell your dump bank vault teller that Garda is a bunch of clad loving floppy clocks and you want the bank to get a different coin service that understands how important it is for you to spray paint half dollars that don't get dumped in ac every other weekend.

MrSchulz

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2012
DeWitt, Iowa
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Custom Recovery tools, Nupla Prb4t Soil Probe 60 IN,
Primary Interest:
Other
Mark the edges with sharpie. So when your edge checking, you can tell if your dumps are coming back. I do this with mine.

bigscores

Aug 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry, TZ, you're a big boy, you can figure it out yourself. :)

Weaselbrott

Aug 12, 2012
Eastern Seaboard
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter- Quick Silver (I know, I am a novice, give me a break! :P)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Customize a rubber stamp that says "f you garda!" and stamp every coin with it.

GlenDronach

Bronze Member
Aug 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Get one of those really fat permanent markers and just do the sides. Or a paint pen on the sides.

Or...don't paint coins?

The Jersey DEvil

Nov 29, 2009
Tri state area, USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 1500, Fisher CZ5, Tesoro Tejon, Tesoro Cibola, Garret Grand Master Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Serves u right. There's no sense painting coins. Why do u care where coins end up? U are a high volume searcher & not only is painting coins illegal but u are wasting precious money & time. Just stop painting coins for Gods sake & the problem is solved. Although u aren't a coin collector please try showing respect to collectors who enjoy seeing nice shiny coins. Its bad enough we get skunk boxes but when we get a box full of marked & painted coins its even worst. If we ever meet in person I think I'll spray paint your forhead with flourescent green paint to teach u a lesson. LOL. Let the TimZim painting days be over. AMEN!

OP
OP
TimZim

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I dump allmost half of what i search ?? about $12.000 in ac every weekend. so i don't have to paint anymore. I have 6 new cans of paint i can bring back and use it for silver! I did 12 boxes in ac not one silver ??? Why is that?? sorry buffboy...... I knew you clad lovers would like the bad news.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread