Bounty Hunter Landstar
Last edited:
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Sorry to hear that truckin,its always tough losing a friend.You have my sympathies.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rest in Peace...."Ben". A truly good guy who even sent me morel mushrooms this past spring. I never met him in person but feel I knew him well. We exchanged many, many, enjoyable e-mails. He will be missed. Prayers to the family and his friends.

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
truckinbutch, real sorry to hear your news. My heat to you and poorhunters' family.
Much Love....... :cat:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm working on Ben's memorial, please add your condolences there. I will have it locked so I can get it completed. Please do not post here!!! Hopefully, I can move posts from here to his memorial page. Thanks!

Got a link to that? Thanks.

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rest in Peace...."Ben". A truly good guy who even sent me morel mushrooms this past spring. I never met him in person but feel I knew him well. We exchanged many, many, enjoyable e-mails. He will be missed. Prayers to the family and his friends.

DITTO Ben was quite the character with a great sense of humor. WE tried to meet up once when he was playing in a pool tournament in Philly. Unfortunately I had just started working the night job and of course I'm working every weekend. Ben was also the type to give you the shirt off his back, and I mean that literally. Even though we really knew each other through e-mail like Bigscoop, he still felt like a younger brother.

Ben, try and get a game with Fats and let us know the outcome (Ben always loved humor, even twisted)

God bless you

S

stefen

Poorhunter communicated regularly on and off TN but was silent this last month or so.

There surely will be a void on TN, as No-Nonsense was Poorhunter's favorite board jesting with his friends.

Goodbye...

S

stefen

Y'hei sh'lama raba min sh'maya
May there be abundant peace from Heaven

ticm

Silver Member
Sep 5, 2007
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
truckinbutch said:
I just found out this morning that my good friend Poorhunter died unexpectedly Saturday morning . 33 years young with a child on the way .
>
>I posted here because this forum has been common ground for many of his friends here at TN .

Sorry to hear this friend.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread