baggies full...

urnotalone1970

May 8, 2008
chicago, il
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
well, i had what seemed a zillion baggies full of clad and "stuff" from the last month or so of detecting so i sat and sorted thru it all the other day, mostly all from tot lots, am gearing up to hit the woods and find some old coinage hopefully soon. you can see the mason jars that i save all the "stuff" in that i find other then the $$$$. i have major OCD and collect it all. lol. will update coin totals soon. have to go count it all up.. HH :icon_sunny: tlc

Attachments

• md1.jpg
    md1.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 803
  • md2.jpg
    md2.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 795
  • md3.jpg
    md3.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 791
  • md4.jpg
    md4.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 792
Upvote 0

ringfinder

Silver Member
Nov 9, 2005
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab GPX 5000, X-Terra 70, Garret Infinium, Tesorro Tiger Shark, ACE 250, Nautilus DMC 2B, Fisher 1235
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
NIce haul, looks like the ACE is doing a fine job for you., Sure wish I had a beach to hunt like that one!!

HH,Ringfinder

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
index.php

bag full of sky :thumbsup:

Detectingfreak

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2006
Bellevue, WA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, Tesoro TigerShark
Very cool! All the coins must make you want to go buy something! Don't worry about OCD. I have OCD and whenever I go out somewhere, I always have to have a plan or I worry about wheather someone is going to pick me up. Anyway stay awesome and keep hunting those clad! Maybe you will clear out the park one day and all that will be left is the really old coins! :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions