Bank stuck me for a half.

Okie115

Apr 15, 2012
Virginia Beach, VA
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Those sneaky bank people snuck in a blank half on me. A whole roll of 98 halves and this wanna be half.
001.JPG
I got my eye on you bank people, you have been warned.

Upvote 0
thats called a blank planchet (spelling?) and it is worth more that said coin in perfect shape. i will buy it from you for $12. your welcome

And how can you complain now? You just made $12 on something you(and I) thought was junk.

Not complaining just having fun and talkin trash. I know what it is and it worth what someone will pay for it some on feebay selling from 15-95 dollars.

give it time, it just hasn't matured yet.

Not complaining just having fun and talkin trash. I know what it is and it worth what someone will pay for it some on feebay selling from 15-95 dollars.

asking and selling are... well you know! its worth 12-18 bucks. i collect odd stuff like this and if you would sell it id like first crack at a fair price.

That looks blank planchet to me, however I can tell for sure. Alot of them are sanded down, you can tell if the rim is there or not.

Here are some better pics and a tim pic. Yes it is a blank planchet, no signs of being sanded down and was found in a full roll of 1998 Halves.
004.JPG005.JPG006.JPG007.JPG

How cool would it be to get a silver blank?! :-O

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back