Quin

Oct 28, 2015
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 30
Garrett Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A couple weeks ago, I had my (bank teller) friend, Dustin over to make some videos. We were planning on making two: a competition coin roll hunt, and an interview. The day before I was going to meet him, he texted me and told me that one of his four penny boxes for that week had some good stuff in it. I told him to hold off on opening the rolls so that we could check it out together on camera. This is the result:

Screenshot (198).png

Screenshot (199).png

10 of the 50 rolls were either solid or close to solid wheat pennies. Then, about 5 or 6 rolls in, we saw this...

Screenshot (197).png

One of these coins does NOT look like the others...:headbang:

To finish it off, we weighed the groups of 50s, 40s, 30s, 20s and 10s to count out just how many wheat pennies we actually got out of this box. Here's a shot from the weighing process:

Screenshot (200).png

This was one of the best hunts I have ever done and I am so thankful to Dustin for holding off on opening the box so we could do it camera. He said it took everything he had to restrain himself :laughing7:

Here's the video of the hunt. I really hope you all enjoy it. I worked extra hard on this one in order to try and make this just as fun for the viewer as it was for us. Enjoy!

Upvote 0

GB1

Gold Member
Jul 12, 2017
East TX
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknectics eurotek pro
bounty hunter time ranger
bounty hunter quick draw 2
used a teroso compadre.
Primary Interest: