Banks Cut Off

namster

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2011
Sulphur, NV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Id shop around for a bank that will order coin for free with a commercial account. In my area BoA commercial accounts are free and they order coin like its going out of style. Dump into a non commercial account. Your competition just went to zero.

OP
OP
FreedomUIC

FreedomUIC

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2010
NUNYA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Id shop around for a bank that will order coin for free with a commercial account. In my area BoA commercial accounts are free and they order coin like its going out of style. Dump into a non commercial account. Your competition just went to zero.

They want your EIN number when creating a Business Account along with any articles of Incorporation to prove that it is a business account.
I hate Alaska Banking!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They also generates quarterly reports for the IRS on the deposits and withdrawls made to the account including the $863 I would get for oil this year........

namster

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2011
Sulphur, NV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You should not need "articles of incorporation" since you would not be an LLC or other corporation. Getting an EIN is easy. File a dba, call your business "UIC Coins," sell 15 or 20 40%ers/quarter to report cash flow, keep track of your fuel use, etc. Shop around for a bank that will work with you, allow cash exchange for dumps, limited to no fees, etc. Lots of people do this with their hobby/s. Thats what I would do, especially if the halves were producing.

sheepdog_tx

Aug 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Every bank in Anchorage has now stopped ordering half dollars, quarters, dimes and pennies for "Non Commercial" accounts.
I just knew the end was near....:censored:

This sucks but you know how much it takes to truck/fly/boat up there. i know achorage isn't exactly the far north wild some might imagine but its still alot of driving though customs, rough roads and bad weather.

OP
OP
FreedomUIC

FreedomUIC

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2010
NUNYA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This sucks but you know how much it takes to truck/fly/boat up there. i know achorage isn't exactly the far north wild some might imagine but its still alot of driving though customs, rough roads and bad weather.

Anchorage is the vault for Alaska. Do you really think that the people who live in igloo's CRH? They got tired of people painting coins, defacing currency and being generally rude when dumping, this came from a tellers mouth..........

GlenDronach

Bronze Member
Aug 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anchorage is the vault for Alaska. Do you really think that the people who live in igloo's CRH? They got tired of people painting coins, defacing currency and being generally rude when dumping, this came from a tellers mouth..........

You mean people don't like it when they dump large quantities of painted coins?

AdDicted2Ag

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2012
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Who needs paint? Mine just get dipped in a bath of motor oil.. I figure it will help "lube" up the machine..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread