Basic signs and symbols you have found

sidozzy

Jun 2, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I need to know what is the meaning of these signs?

Can some tell me the meaning of these signs that we found while we are digging about 5ft deep.

IMG_2338.JPG IMG_2339.JPG IMG_2340.JPG IMG_2341.JPG IMG_2342.JPG

We can say that these signs are Japanese signs, we don't have any accurate detector equipment at the moment any help are accepted, what we are using right now the two bronze metal sticks. But we continue digging, right now we are on 16ft deep and yet we haven't found anything. Do we need to continue digging?

SherryL

Jun 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi, I found several markers on the side of this mountain, I could use some help in figuring out what they mean. They are all close together. The heart is in the center and it points to the first turtle. The other turtle is below the elephant head. The mountain lion is looking down towards the turtles. Any help would be great. Thanks
Sherry

IMG_20120601_190615-1.jpg

IMG_20120601_191914-1.jpg

IMG_20120601_191158-1.jpg

IMG_20120601_191336_edit0-1.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20120601_184635-1.jpg
    IMG_20120601_184635-1.jpg
    170.8 KB · Views: 233

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
SherryL, All of the monuments that I have seen are directional, the meaning of the eagle head ( one that I found at a lake indicated to go across the valley to the other side top find the trail markers --- drill holes, theres all kind of creatures, most! if not all a head indicates follow one way in the direction indicated, when its the entire body the trail can be followed both directions, thats just the experience on those that I have followed, you will find triangles = start of a trail 1/2 of a league, diamonds = 4 directions 1-- league, you will find trail markers and trails very close to the directions / distance indicated at the start, also its my belief that there may be a cache in the vicinity of the mounments that way they can add to the confusion. Good Luck and # 1 be safe, # 2 have fun, always expect the unexpected, Once I was following a trail and came back the next day and found a cat track in some soft earth where I had been walking, a dog makes a faithful companion. Looking forward to more of your post,

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
Detector(s) used
for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: [email protected]

;[email protected] locations needed! oro bro!
Primary Interest:
Other
SherryL,
welcome to tnet and thanks for posting your pics...unf gave you a good heads up..be careful of who you listen to here..some disinformation people here post half or untruths, some are just graffiti readers and dont know anything of real signs, and sometimes uses the correct lingo for further confusion...read as many years of this site as time will allow you as there are nuggets in the overburden..

now on to your pics,. start with the heart, get a pic of it in full sun at about noon, or so the correct time of day is important, stand with your back to the sun, looks for any hoyo's as this is the best confirmation mark to look for...
try to get the entire monument in the frame of the pic..
post your pic here and I will try to decode it for you...you will need from 3-9 elements to confirm an Alpha or Omega monument, the decoding will give you the Distance and Direction to the Omega Monument.
good luck , have a good time and enjoy the great outdoors
oro mandate
rangler

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
Detector(s) used
for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: [email protected]

;[email protected] locations needed! oro bro!
Primary Interest:
Other
sidozzy,
you stated....We can say that these signs are Japanese signs, we don't have any accurate detector equipment at the moment any help are accepted, what we are using right now the two bronze metal sticks. But we continue digging, right now we are on 16ft deep and yet we haven't found anything. Do we need to continue digging?"

Oz,
these look like typical man altered artifacts, that the Japanese would throw in the pit when they were filling back in, the fact that you found them says that no one has dug this pit before you came along and found it,
the heart shaped rock is a good sign, as yamashita took his marks and signs from the jesuit code book and it does mean gold,....

--------->however
extreme caution is advised!<--------------

as you dig lower you will be risking hitting something, that risk is as follows

a triggered and set bomb from 500-1000 pounders
2.digging up powered poisons-which will dust up and you will inhale
3.hitting and breaking glass vials with poison-that do the same thing
4.hitting a clay pipe that is filled with water from a near by source and flooding your pit
5. number 5 is likely just near the water table at your site
6.once you flood the pit, you will go broke trying to buy enough pumps and gasoline
to pump out the water, dont even try, just find another site if you do this.

7.look for more precise carvings
..look especially close at any flower designs
that means you will encounter a live bomb very close by....

look for the chrystantium flower, the Emperor of Japans cruel joke, as he is saying your family will be putting flowers on your grave soon~!!

look for a near by stream that will feed the flooding if you hit that clay pipe~!

If you can find out how many men were stationed here during the War, it might help you find out how deep the pit is example a company of men numbering less that 50 the pit might only be 20-50feet deep, up to a brigade of men, the pit might be 200-300 feet deep with many booby traps
please be careful and do more research before you dig much deeper...
rangler

Last edited:

bonuntr

Jun 7, 2012
Utah's Outback
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 LE, Garrett Eagle Eye Deepseeker, Goldbug 2, Bounty Hunter 505, Whites Super 500 Deepseeker, (old, but fun)!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi, I am new to this site, full of great threads! Have any one of you old pro's ever came across a very complicated drawing in a ledge? For lack of better words, it looks almost like a blueprint to me...but as I have browsed through all of the threads here, I have seen nothing like it. (It may also be my lack of expertise that I am not seeing something). Is it all right if I put up a photo of a sketch that I done of the drawing? I tried taking photos, but it so weathered and ancient, (for lack of better words), that it was almost gone. It had been in red paint on a white ledge. I sat with a loupe, and looked for even the faintest sign of paint while doing the sketch...Well, back to the original question, has anyone ever seen a "technical drawing" by the Spaniards or the Jesuits?

desertmoons

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2008
Hi, I am new to this site, full of great threads! Have any one of you old pro's ever came across a very complicated drawing in a ledge? For lack of better words, it looks almost like a blueprint to me...but as I have browsed through all of the threads here, I have seen nothing like it. (It may also be my lack of expertise that I am not seeing something). Is it all right if I put up a photo of a sketch that I done of the drawing? I tried taking photos, but it so weathered and ancient, (for lack of better words), that it was almost gone. It had been in red paint on a white ledge. I sat with a loupe, and looked for even the faintest sign of paint while doing the sketch...Well, back to the original question, has anyone ever seen a "technical drawing" by the Spaniards or the Jesuits?

By all means post it. I've seen a native american map that was pretty detailed, however it was not all straight lines. When you mention it was painted it makes me think perhaps Native. Looking forward to seeing it!

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
Thay may be a map of sorts, for instance the "T" looks like it may be a tunnel symbol and a T if its weathered so as it can't be determined if the lines connect or not then someone else may help but I can't. If there's other symbols in the area those would be of interest

bonuntr

Jun 7, 2012
Utah's Outback
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 LE, Garrett Eagle Eye Deepseeker, Goldbug 2, Bounty Hunter 505, Whites Super 500 Deepseeker, (old, but fun)!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They are showing up for me...there are 3 on the previous page, and one on this one...Sorry if you can't get them, maybe something I am doing wrong...
Bonuntr

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i there bonuntr, good stuff,thanks for posting the photos and info.with them. i have found something of the same thing,but only twice,out of a lot of hikeing differant mountain ranges. and that is ,only two very old wood piles with axe cut limbs. i have found hundreds of stumps,but only two wood piles.the one seems the same way,that the laid the wood in a large circle,interlocked,to keep me back from penetrating to the center of a rock pile. and just outside of that wood pile is a stone that looks like a snake head,and not to far from that is another stone that is stood up that looks like a mans face with a beard. which both stones look like they where done by man . and are light and small enough to move with your foot. in another mountain range i found just a pile of very old axe cut wood pile all interlocked together in a very tight solid mass with no stone visible underneath,its woven so thight you cant see nothing but wood .and jus outside that pile,is a carved jesuit#7 about a inch wide 5 inches long,half inch thick.and it is resting right against the small stone it was cut out of,but it is flipped over and rotated from the cut out.and on top of the stone it is cut out of,is a relief of a owl.and both stones are very easy to move with your foot. and i belive at both of those places,iam very close to a cache.just havent been able to pin point it yet. so watch if your told its not a sign if you can move it with your foot.i dont belive that from what i have seen out here,i belive that is what you want to find is the smaller stuff,it means you are getting close. but this is only coming from someone who has only done this for a year and half,part time. with no recovery or discovery,so take it for what its worth to you.

Last edited:

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
Hi Dog,

How ya been. I've been enjoying the pictures you've been posting. Thanks.

Have you ever found any metal artifacts in the area you've been looking at that might help you date the site? Maybe even some type of Indian stone artifacts. Your pictures show such a rugged landscape, are there any springs close that would support a campsite.

The last marker at the place I'm looking at could be moved with my foot, no problem.

Rick

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
[QUOTEand just outside of that wood pile is a stone that looks like a snake head,and not to far from that is another stone that is stood up that looks like a mans face with a beard. which both stones look like they where done by man . and are light and small enough to move with your foot.][/QUOTE]

Hello again Dog,

That last marker that I found that was small enough to move with my foot, 100 feet away from it was a big hole. The hole was east of the last marker. What direction is the snake and the bearded man looking. The bearded man has the profile of some ancient Assyrian and Babylonian sculptures I've seen. It also looks kinda like a horse head.

Rick

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions