Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

usernotfound

Sep 7, 2011
Detector(s) used
T-2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 720204 Different view of marker previously shown in earlier post.

I shall call this trial... The trial of many "Hearts".

The more I make you see "hearts", the longer I can discourage you. Here is something you can try... Some what of common sense.

How long did it take to make that marker? Probably not very long.

If it looked like a long time to create a marker...pay attention.

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
Justintime, In your post #3095, bottom left picture. The hoyo bottom section rock looks like a large ''M'' [ owl of the minerva ] and some type of face carving with an eye looking down. Maybe there is another clue to be found on the ground or below it. The F rock could be the final step. Just all guess work, I am just learning. Thanks for the help you and everyone has given me. Picture of hoyo found. View attachment 717025 Also the center stone [ top of hoyo ] point cut on left side [ pointing left ] and smaller stone to the right also has a point [ pointing left ]. Great pictures, thanks for sharing. trailrider
Have you ever checked out the mountain that I see through the hyro, maybe the pointer rock, has something to say. Have to figure were to stand maybe there's a marker for standing. Justintime

desertmoons

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2008
View attachment 718056 This massive monument weighs a couple tons. Size approx. 5 feet square. Thanks for all opinions. trailrider

It might be worthwhile to think about and study this trailrider. It looks like it is in the middle of a trail. It is big and obvious and importantly,permanent. It has a confirmation mark or two on it. I think one thing it says is one trail goes past it and curves to the right. A relatively easy trail.I believe there might be other be trail directions or info on what is up ahead there for different things too.

For learning purposes you might study this then check out the various trail(s) or directions you think it might be indicating. In a way,this is a map in that it gives directions. Though not the kind of map you may normaly think of with lines on it etc.

Best of luck to you. And remember it is just an opinion.

trailrider

Dec 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
garret gold stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It might be worthwhile to think about and study this trailrider. It looks like it is in the middle of a trail. It is big and obvious and importantly,permanent. It has a confirmation mark or two on it. I think one thing it says is one trail goes past it and curves to the right. A relatively easy trail.I believe there might be other be trail directions or info on what is up ahead there for different things too.

For learning purposes you might study this then check out the various trail(s) or directions you think it might be indicating. In a way,this is a map in that it gives directions. Though not the kind of map you may normaly think of with lines on it etc.

Best of luck to you. And remember it is just an opinion.

IMAG0021 (2).JPG picture of massive monument taken further back. IMAG0020 (3).JPG photo #2 right side view of massive monument IMAG0015 (3).JPG Good observation, when I return to site area will take more pictures of massive monument. Across the wash from this massive monument is another massive ton monument, the large boulder is shaped into a large triangle monument placed against other large boulders. Will take pictures of this also. Leaving soon to visit site, will post more pictures when I return. You are right about this massive monument being in the middle of the trail and trails going pass it. Thanks for your input, trailrider

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
Sounds good Trailrider, check out the hyro,and the orange rock,have fun,and be cautious. Thanks Justintime

trailrider

Dec 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
garret gold stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds good Trailrider, check out the hyro,and the orange rock,have fun,and be cautious. Thanks Justintime
Leaving tomorrow at noon, ' ready to go '. Even installed new spark plug in trail bike, love riding it in the mountain washes. It's all part of the thrill. I can't wait to go exploring the three different sites. Always learning something new and enjoy the encounters with the wild animals, GODS creatures. It is truly evident in the things that are made that GOD exists. Check out this wild animal that showed up right before dark. It took me by surprise. I was climbing up this 50 foot cliff, from checking out a cave and as I just got to the top, it was just getting dark. I turned to the right and there appeared right before me an animal 3 feet away, coyote or a fox. I think it was a fox. It was not afraid of me, maybe never saw another human being. I put food on the ground and it keep circling around to get food, good time to take pictures. IMAG0275.JPG IMAG0270.JPG
Going to check out the hoyo, orange rock and owl monument areas, also got little more time to post some more pictures of markers found before leaving. Thanks, trailrider

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Best of luck to ya, Trailrider

trailrider

Dec 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
garret gold stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMAG0052 (4).JPG Small group of markers together. IMAG0053 (3).JPG IMAG0054 (3).JPG photo's # 2 and #3 are close ups of two markers in the group of 1st photo

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wow! trailrider, thanks so much for sharing your photos. good luck on your quest,be carefull and keep the sunny side up on that bike.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread