All Treasure Hunting
IMAG0067 (3).JPG

trailrider

Dec 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
garret gold stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Close up of marker in post # 3163 It looks like the hand of GOD cut this stone, instilled in the rock carvers of old. I have done a lot of stone mason work through the years. I've cut and shaped many stones and also chiseled through solid stone by hand and still can not figure out how they cut the stone. When chiseling a cut in stone when the thickness is a couple of inches or less, the stone is likely to crack. These cuts in stones would be very difficult to cut with centuries old rock carving tools. Some of these different markers have cuts that appear to be cut with a saw or laser. If this is the hand of GOD doing this work, and all the gold/silver is His. What was His purpose in stockpiling the gold/silver, to be found centuries later. I am talking about the gold/silver hidden by the Jesuits, the believers in Christ. May GOD be in all of our hearts when or if we find a cache/mine so we do the right thing. GOD will watch over us through our journey, there is no fear. Good luck to all treasure hunters, trailrider

trailrider

Dec 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
garret gold stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMAG0097 (2).JPG IMAG0098 (2).JPG Close up shows a carved cross with a small '' W '' cut above the cross on the edge of the stone.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I believe that is an "M". Notice that the middle peak is shorter than the ends of the legs. A "W" has it's middle peak longer and more even with the side lines. "M" is for Minerva or "owl".

trailrider

Dec 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
garret gold stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I believe that is an "M". Notice that the middle peak is shorter than the ends of the legs. A "W" has it's middle peak longer and more even with the side lines. "M" is for Minerva or "owl".

Thank you for your wisdom shared [ I believe that all wisdom is given by GOD ] GOD is so good! When you mentioned, '' that the middle peak of the '' M '' is shorter than the ends of the legs ''. This is one of the things I been searching for, how to recognize the ''owl'' symbol'' from the many '' W's '' and '' M's '' found in the field. Sometimes paying more attention to detail is needed. Excellent feeling discovering new things. This brings to mind an encounter I had with a real owl. This past summer while riding the trail bike up a sandy wash going towards the flanks of the mountain about mid day. Suddenly a owl took flight over my path about 10 feet over my head, the owl flew from one side of the wash to the other side of the wash. It was a cool sight to see. I love GOD'S animals, especially to see them out there in their natural habitat. trailrider IMAG0492 (2).JPG

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread