garret gold stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMAG0166 (2).JPG

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you for your wisdom shared [ I believe that all wisdom is given by GOD ] GOD is so good! When you mentioned, '' that the middle peak of the '' M '' is shorter than the ends of the legs ''. This is one of the things I been searching for, how to recognize the ''owl'' symbol'' from the many '' W's '' and '' M's '' found in the field. Sometimes paying more attention to detail is needed. Excellent feeling discovering new things. This brings to mind an encounter I had with a real owl. This past summer while riding the trail bike up a sandy wash going towards the flanks of the mountain about mid day. Suddenly a owl took flight over my path about 10 feet over my head, the owl flew from one side of the wash to the other side of the wash. It was a cool sight to see. I love GOD'S animals, especially to see them out there in their natural habitat. trailrider View attachment 721790

Be aware that there is no "W" in the Spanish alphabet code, so if you see a "W" figure, look closely because it is probably 2 "V's" or a "V" and some "I's" or even all "I's"........depending on how the letter is broken up. A letter "M" has the value of 15 in the alphabet code.

martin

Jun 15, 2012
rockwall tex
Detector(s) used
GTA 2500 by garrett
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
hello guys i am going to tell you something that i hope would help you on your search . the reason it looks confusing is becouse every treasure left by the jetsuits have four diferent tunels to get to it never dig estrait down it is very likle that it has acid on the top soil keep a sharp eye for a sing that has a 3 combine with the leter A and a p all thogether may resemble the alpha and omega but is not . i ll give more imfo latter god luck. <sorry 4 the spellig>

trailrider

Dec 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
garret gold stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMAG0213 (2).JPG

Attachments

• IMAG0211 (2).JPG
    IMAG0211 (2).JPG
    980.6 KB · Views: 198

Top Member Reactions