Bazooka sniper or prospector. Which should I buy?

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

b.jmining530

Mar 15, 2014
Oroville Ca
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
If you have good flow the 30 inch sniper will handle big 3inch rocks no problem. Also if you have a good angle the angle with the water will do the trick ! The bazooka 30 inch sniper is a beast !!!!! I am thinking about getting my next sluice the biggest prospector!!!

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster V/SAT. VibraProbe. Bazooka 48" Prospector Sluice. Shorts. Chickens + Goats + Goldhounds. 35' Chris Craft Caribbean motorsailer. FISH OIL + BURLAP
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Welcome fellow Bazooka owner!

Mufflerfist

Apr 25, 2014
Paradise, Newfoundland
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Sniper 24"
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
thanks.. but now i must wait till next april to take the 2 wks prospecting course before i'm allowed to put a shovel in the ground here in Newfoundland. this will give me time to some research and some practice time. I've been reading the thread on ordering paydirt.. I think i'd like to get some and start learning to pan and wanna tinker on the Bazooka and see if I can make it into a recirc type deal so I can run it in the garage. Any suggestion????? lol

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Prospector-Sniper-Supermini Thanks Todd & Chris, Goldhog Multisluice Thanks Doc, My Land Matters Thanks Claydiggins, 6 Senses
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Look up the posts by GoodGuy He has a fluidbed operation. Congrats on choosing the Bazooka. If you can't wait until next year to use you BGT, come out here to the motherlode in California and we will put you on some gold.

GM

b.jmining530

Mar 15, 2014
Oroville Ca
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
You have to do a prospecting class before you can go?!? That is so lame !!!! Like golden mojo said make it out to California and you can get put on the gold

425jesse

Feb 10, 2013
Mountlake Terrace
Detector(s) used
4" Dalke Original Compact Dredge, 36" BGT Prospector, 30" BGT Sniper, D&D/Brawn Super Concentrator and Highbanker top, Brawn/D&D finishing table, pans and more!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Same goes if you come to Washington, I'll put you on the gold:)!!

425jesse

Feb 10, 2013
Mountlake Terrace
Detector(s) used
4" Dalke Original Compact Dredge, 36" BGT Prospector, 30" BGT Sniper, D&D/Brawn Super Concentrator and Highbanker top, Brawn/D&D finishing table, pans and more!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Probably not as much gold here in Washington, but still lots of fun to be had! Maybe I should go down to California...:)

425jesse

Feb 10, 2013
Mountlake Terrace
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Just a thought...this summer for my vacation I will be driving from seattle to Oregon and down into Northern California...great digging destination!

425jesse

Feb 10, 2013
Mountlake Terrace
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Starting out in Oregon around grants pass, then We will be spending a week (the part of the vacation that is for my wife) at a small cabin on mount Shasta overlooking the McCloud river. From there I hope to dig a bit in placerville and the surrounding areas, I have a friend (not a prospector however) that lives in Shingle Springs and one in Rancho Cordova. Got any suggestions!?

b.jmining530

Mar 15, 2014
Oroville Ca
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
There is so much gold in the area I live in, with in 100 miles of where I live. I have found gold on every adventure I have gone on expect once 4out of 5 isn't to bad. I just haven't found a hella good spot yet, but have found some good spots about .5 gram to a gram a day

425jesse

Feb 10, 2013
Mountlake Terrace
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
And you are running a bazooka right? I have never had a gram or even a half gram day. Normally between .05 and .2 on a 5 hour outing.

b.jmining530

Mar 15, 2014
Oroville Ca
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Yeah, I want to get better spot. I also want dredging to be legal in ca. If I could dredge a couple of spots I would be doing pretty good I think.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions