Beach and Old School Finds

Hal2k

Dec 9, 2016
Blountsville, Al
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Garrett AT Max, Garrett AT Pro, with stock coil
AT PRO Pointer, NEL Storm coil, Garrett 5 X 8 coil, 9 X 12 Garrett concentric coil, Nel 6.5 x 9 coil for the Max
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
These are my finds from yesterday April 6, 2018, in Mobile Al visting my daughter and her family this weekend, my grandaughter 10th birthday is this weekend.

I do not seem to have a lot of luck finding beach finds seem to have better luck with parks and old houses. The beach finds and other finds was using my AT Max, the Max worked find on the beach just was not much to be found there.

IMG_1210.JPG IMG_1212.JPG IMG_1213.JPG IMG_1214.JPG

On the far right is a brass button I found at old abandoned school, it has an anchor and eagle with stars noot sure if it could ne navy or not. The next photo (on left is my beach finds not much as far as the beach goes. The right portion of that photo shows what I found at the abandoned school. The left photo shows the beach pendent one side has letters the other side has a bird, looks like a childs pendent. Like I said ther Max did well hunting on the beach using my custom progam, I aslo used Pro Zero with good results.

Thanks an Happy Hunting to all.

Upvote 11

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
t_o.gif
Nice assortment of finds Hal2k. Best part though - visiting your family! Thanks for sharing...

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Very nice relics! :occasion14:

dirtlooter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting