Found large cent and trash pit woth pottery

partner

Feb 26, 2017
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Garrett at pro, bounty hunter quick silver,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went detecting back at the 1st site and fue more relics and lots of nails and scrap came out of ground, it was a windy day it was and a bit cold but it was fun, even found an trash pit i didn't dig it up all the way i want to find the primerters of it with a prob but i did get some nice pottery of of it, i got my target out and dig for about 30 mins , but can't wait to see wuz in it im going to wait later in season to dig it when less targets for detecting at the site, getting to the findings found house shoe, according reed, 2 pieces of spoon, mason jar lid, piece of glass bottom, 7 pieces of fancy pottery one with eagle is a "knowles Taylor co." Thats alsome! , than a button, umbrella slide, key hole thing, rectangle thing with piece copper thats hold down by 3 flat head scrues, lantern part, and a buckle, and the best of the day a large cent i did get a parshle date its 1841 i can see the 41 i tooth pick it and use my head grease to make it popped there wasn't any date till i pick it alot so im happy i was able to get a parshle date,
0405181728.jpg
This is the one pic i can post for now , iv been try to post this for 2 days and after putting 2 pics on it would glitch or 1 pic so for now im going to post this ill try to post more in this one thanks for checking it out and happy hunting

Upvote 13

thrifty76now

Silver Member
Mar 18, 2009
Sunman Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT MINELAB SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A fun trash pit you have located there,and perhaps with a little more toothpicking a full date will appear.

OP
OP
partner

partner

Feb 26, 2017
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Garrett at pro, bounty hunter quick silver,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
0405181729d.jpg

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nice relic hunt, congratulations! :occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions