Beach hunting with my Tesoro Conquistidor?

klava

Mar 13, 2007
Them there hills!
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistidor
Hey everyone in a few months I will be heading to Va beach for a week of beer, babes, and well beach hunting. I have a Tesoro Conquistidor thats about 10 years old now. My question is to anyone who has used one. How well does this machine do in the salt and black sand? Im hoping to be able to upgrade machines before then but cannot count on it. Any thoughts? Recommendations?

Thanks in advance

Upvote 0

Philvis

Mar 24, 2008
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600
klava,
Check on the Tesoro forum here. There area few really knowledgable guys on it that can help you out. Right off the bat, you probably will be ok on dry sand. It is the wet sand and water where the problems occur for the land detectors. Good luck on the 3 B's in VA Beach.

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
klava said:
Hey everyone in a few months I will be heading to Va beach for a week of beer, babes, and well beach hunting. I have a Tesoro Conquistidor thats about 10 years old now. My question is to anyone who has used one. How well does this machine do in the salt and black sand? Im hoping to be able to upgrade machines before then but cannot count on it. Any thoughts? Recommendations?

Thanks in advance

it does ok as most you need to tweak it some

just don't drop it

jorge del norte

Bronze Member
Dec 22, 2005
nc
Detector(s) used
Nokta Simplex - Tesoro Conquistador Umax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i use mine at emerald isle, nc...........it does find stuff in the wet sand....just tune it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions