Another lucky day for me.

stitchlips

Apr 12, 2008
east coast florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab excalibur 1000, CTX 3030
I love beach hunting, In general the beach is good to me. I remove all kinds of garbage and in return it will give me a small piece of gold or silver every once in a while.

I had some more good luck this morning while hunting. I found the usual stuff, quite a bit of change and then I found a ring and it was the deepest I have found yet, it was well over a foot deep. When I pulled it from the scoop, I thought to myself man that is one shiny silver ring. As I walked back I wondered why a silver ring so deep was not all black and tarnished like every other silver ring I have found. I threw it in my backpack and headed home. To my surprise when I got home and looked at it with a loupe I see 14k.
That's why it looks so good, my first white gold ring and it is big, It fits perfect around my middle finger.
14kwhitegoldring.jpg

Upvote 0

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice find stich, in fact 2 nices finds.

First your found it.............then you found it was GOLD...... :thumbsup:

Stich what part of Fl you in, North, Central or South. Not asking where you found it, only area you live, we might be able to hunt sometime............

guzz1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2007
Sarasota
Detector(s) used
Vanquish 540 . Carrot
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Really nice I have only found one 18k wt gold ,,14 grams ,,, 5 diamonds my best find ever I wear it everyday...

WTG :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Guzz

OP
OP
S

stitchlips

Apr 12, 2008
east coast florida
Detector(s) used
Treasure_Hunter said:
Nice find stich, in fact 2 nices finds.

First your found it.............then you found it was GOLD...... :thumbsup:

Stich what part of Fl you in, North, Central or South. Not asking where you found it, only area you live, we might be able to hunt sometime............

East coast, Daytona area.......

OP
OP
S

stitchlips

Apr 12, 2008
east coast florida
Detector(s) used
ArkieGold said:
Very nice! Which detector were you using?

I removed mine from the sacred stone and was soon crowned king! I have an Excalibur 1000......

The bad part of my day was one of the speakers in my headphones quit working and I can't figure out how to get inside it without destroying it. I think it's just a bad connection. Anyone know how to get inside those headphones?

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice ring. Always nice to find gold...matt

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread