beach volleyball find

ds6191

Dec 29, 2007
Illinois
Detector(s) used
E Trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
A quick story, My brother was on vacation last week and borrowed my detector to hit many of the area parks that I just can't find the time to check, Every day he would ask my son who loves detecting just as much as me, if he could go with, well with school still in session and the extracurricular activities going on he just had to look on as his uncle found over 70.00 dollars in clad and a silver ring. Finally on Sun. he got to go, while searching a sand volleyball area, his uncle let him check it himself, he pulled out 4 quarters and this ring (pic. attached I hope). The ring is 10k gold and has 12 diamonds.It was appraised at 600.00. Needless to say my son was smiles ear to ear and my brother and myself are happy as can be for him. Thanks, Dan

Attachments

• DSC_0007.JPG
    DSC_0007.JPG
    127.4 KB · Views: 775
  • DSC_0008.JPG
    DSC_0008.JPG
    151 KB · Views: 770
Upvote 0

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice looking ring, bet it made his day....Matt

stillgottawork

Jun 6, 2008
New York
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT , Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'd be smiling for a month if I found that......... ;D.......or until I found something better...........great find......... :thumbsup:

Old River

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2007
Texas, Old River Winfree
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Garrett 2500, Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger, Garrett AT PRO, Garrett ADS Master hunter, Garret Pro Pointer.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Love those volleyball nets. made some good finds myself there. Congrats......

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread