BEALE DOI DISCOVERY FINALITY FIREWORKS 4TH USA

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
What about the claims of the descendants of those listed in that cipher?
Legal fireworks in the courtrooms of America!:protest: :blob8: :whip2:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
What about the claims of the descendants of those listed in that cipher?
Legal fireworks in the courtrooms of America!:protest: :blob8: :whip2:

BC # 3...? USELESS... a RUSE (IMHO); CAN NOT be "broken", & NEVER meant to be... even PV "wrote so".

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
If C3 is a ruse, C1 would also be a ruse...and what does that reveal about the narrative text?

OP
OP
L

legrand

Jul 28, 2008
BC # 1 IS a RUSE, even PV "wrote" so...

Yes, it is a ruse; however, it is not precluded that "ERE FEN DUE RED KNEE" does not exist in the first 16 numbers hidden backwards (last letter of the DOI word). This is what lead me to Philly. The rest of the story/ciphers are a unique cryptogram. There are at least two things going on in the Beale story which is fiction. I don't hear much from you, Rebel. Where do you stand on all of my work?

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, it is a ruse; however, it is not precluded that "ERE FEN DUE RED KNEE" does not exist in the first 16 numbers hidden backwards (last letter of the DOI word). This is what lead me to Philly. The rest of the story/ciphers are a unique cryptogram. There are at least two things going on in the Beale story which is fiction. I don't hear much from you, Rebel. Where do you stand on all of my work?

You really need to read your own words. Yes, there are "at least" two things going on in the Beale story which is fiction. And, do you realize just how many completely random, yet suspect, sequences can be found in a cipher of this length? They can be found backwards, diagonal, up and down, etc., etc. Unique, you say? Of course it's unique because it has to be in order to find something that fits the desired outcome. Your entire theory has ZERO restrictions as to how you can freely move about and favorably manipulate anything and everything in your path to get the desired result. Applying this type of practice will anyone to fabricate a theory and solution that's connected to any subject-matter they desire.

OP
OP
L

legrand

Jul 28, 2008
You really need to read your own words. Yes, there are "at least" two things going on in the Beale story which is fiction. And, do you realize just how many completely random, yet suspect, sequences can be found in a cipher of this length? They can be found backwards, diagonal, up and down, etc., etc. Unique, you say? Of course it's unique because it has to be in order to find something that fits the desired outcome. Your entire theory has ZERO restrictions as to how you can freely move about and favorably manipulate anything and everything in your path to get the desired result. Applying this type of practice will anyone to fabricate a theory and solution that's connected to any subject-matter they desire.

Which means, Bigscoop, that you will be the most surprised upon revelation.

Rebel.... ?????

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
"Ere Fen Due Red Knee" DOES sound Irish... The GREAT MARSH was at Mons, Va. within Peaks of Otter; It was drained by the CCC boys & replaced with Abbott Lake; they did have "Arkies" do their thing, finding MANY "Indian" relics; NO Beale Treasure, tho. There was a HUGE community of IRISH workers living on the BRP, in Amherst County, Va., with their own IRISH GAP & IRISH cemetery. In Nelson County, the IRISH built the RR tunnel & laid down RR Tracks "in the mountains"; MANY "IRISH Ciphers" abound (Master of their "Craft") & MANY died young... all FACTS!

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... There are at least two things going on in the Beale story which is fiction...
At least two? :laughing7:
How about the starting with the perilous adventure as one, the treasure as two, the stay with Morriss as three, the letters as four...there are many more...

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly, one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to fit facts"- Sherlock Holmes/ Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

Last edited:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Which means, Bigscoop, that you will be the most surprised upon revelation.

Rebel.... ?????

You're theory has been around for a long time now, wasn't surprised back then as to the general manufacture of it so won't be surprised by anything else you've managed to fabricate to it. Again, if you actually had any real directly connecting evidence you would have happily presented it already knowing just how important it would be in the generating of any true interest, a following, etc. This is the same thing that every Beale theory suffers from.

OP
OP
L

legrand

Jul 28, 2008
You're theory has been around for a long time now, wasn't surprised back then as to the general manufacture of it so won't be surprised by anything else you've managed to fabricate to it. Again, if you actually had any real directly connecting evidence you would have happily presented it already knowing just how important it would be in the generating of any true interest, a following, etc. This is the same thing that every Beale theory suffers from.

ERE FEN DUE RED KNEE is my theory, yes...it remains theory until I can validate the existence of wealth at that location in Philly. Upon this validation, the Beale Papers will be a key map to the location. What is not a "theory" is another side of the Beale story. A completely different puzzle. You know why I am not calling it a theory or at least you should know. Unless I have to respond to replies to this post, I will be gone for about a month.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ERE FEN DUE RED KNEE is my theory, yes...it remains theory until I can validate the existence of wealth at that location in Philly. Upon this validation, the Beale Papers will be a key map to the location. What is not a "theory" is another side of the Beale story. A completely different puzzle. You know why I am not calling it a theory or at least you should know. Unless I have to respond to replies to this post, I will be gone for about a month.

You do realize that you're going to come up empty, or with something completely different then that of the nature of the tale, yes? These "alternate substance theories" aren't knew, there have been many over the years for the very reasons already detailed, the complete lack of any directly connecting proof to anything related in the story the very reason why all of these alternate substance theories are possible and frequently pursued. Refusing to call it a theory doesn't mean that it's not still just a theory, regardless how well it has been manufactured, assembled, and presented.

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Waiting...

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly, one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to fit facts"- Sherlock Holmes/ Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
Twisting, twisting the night away...

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Twisting, twisting the night away...

If you roll half arsed "pregnant" doobies...

Maybe you should invest in a rolling machine. :P

Besides... don't want you to sprang a finger ... then you would have to switch to another finger to type :P

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
If you roll half arsed "pregnant" doobies...

Maybe you should invest in a rolling machine. :P

Besides... don't want you to sprang a finger ... then you would have to switch to another finger to type :P
Twisting facts to fit theories, again? Purple haze must be in your brain.:icon_biggrin:

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Theory must never contradict empirical fact."

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread