Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:usflag:THE BEALE IS REAL:usflag::3some::blob8:

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The game is worth the candle until you burn it from both ends - then IT's UP IN SMOKE!

Damn...

I was hoping I was the first to have come up with burning a candle from bothe ends...

So there goes my "twice as bright candle" invention.

And to think...

I just submitted it to patent. :P

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Seems he has recovered after talking to trees, discovering the bite, sometimes is worse that the bark!

Moral: Never argue with a dogwood! :dog:

Last edited:
OP
OP
L

legrand

Jul 28, 2008
Waiting...

Rebel... the "completely different puzzle," the "another side of the Beale story," is a solution worked to location; it is empirical fact. When it is ready and I am ready, I will reveal more. Period.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... What is not a "theory" is another side of the Beale story. A completely different puzzle...
What is "another side of the Beale story" is what is created by those who have written books about Beale, filling in the blanks with whatever version they think will sell.

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What is "another side of the Beale story" is what is created by those who have written books about Beale, filling in the blanks with whatever version they think will sell.

I agree with this.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Now you've pointed out the true motivations behind most of these proposed Beale solves, the pursuit of the illusion that there is measurable profit and notoriety in it, a fantasy quest for fame and fortune from the already dead and exposed cow.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rebel... the "completely different puzzle," the "another side of the Beale story," is a solution worked to location; it is empirical fact. When it is ready and I am ready, I will reveal more. Period.

empirical; "based on, concerned with, or verifiable by observation or experience rather than theory or pure logic." What this means is that everything you're proposing is simply based on your own observations and that those observations even lack theory and logic. Just figured I'd point this out to you as you might wish to choose a different impressively sounding word, otherwise you're pretty much dishing on your own, well, observations.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Now you've pointed out the true motivations behind most of these proposed Beale solves, the pursuit of the illusion that there is measurable profit and notoriety in it, a fantasy quest for fame and fortune from the already dead and exposed cow.
Eh...? "Cash Cow"...?

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
ERE FEN DUE RED KNEE is my theory, yes...it remains theory until I can validate the existence of wealth at that location in Philly. Upon this validation, the Beale Papers will be a key map to the location...
Some words of wisdom:
"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data"- Sherlock Holmes/ Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
...and most important:
"There is nothing like first-hand evidence"- Sherlock Holmes/ Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

OP
OP
L

legrand

Jul 28, 2008
empirical; "based on, concerned with, or verifiable by observation or experience rather than theory or pure logic." What this means is that everything you're proposing is simply based on your own observations and that those observations even lack theory and logic. Just figured I'd point this out to you as you might wish to choose a different impressively sounding word, otherwise you're pretty much dishing on your own, well, observations.

Yeah. You're right Bigscoop. Everything I'm proposing on the "other side of the puzzle" is based on my own observations and those observations even lack theory and logic! Now you're coming around. Oh, and by the way...(0-0-0). Let's get this competition started right. The "other side of the puzzle" is based on, concerned with and verifiable by observation and experience. You nailed it again!! Glad ECS and Rebel are on board too. When I'm ready to reveal all, I will. Period. P.S.> Had to answer this post as it might appear degrading to my work. Please try to always be supportive...I think you do, Bigscoop, for the most part. Thank you. Good evening. :thumbsup::treasurechest::notworthy: Your move.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... Everything I'm proposing on the "other side of the puzzle" is based on my own observations and those observations even lack theory and logic! ... The "other side of the puzzle" is based on, concerned with and verifiable by observation and experience...
"You see, but you do not observe. The distinction is clear"- Sherlock Holmes/ Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

OP
OP
L

legrand

Jul 28, 2008
What is the difference between believe and know? Hint: one has a fulcrum built on a "lie" and is ambiguous, and the other, well, a deep subject, is truth. Mate.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread