BEALE SOLUTION & VAULT LOCATED / OAK ISLAND CONNECTION?/ TEMPLAR GOLD? / WEBSITE ON.

Status
Not open for further replies.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
. Kace. Concerning #126, 1 barrel had been repaired with new parts. Old replaced parts found onsite, along with ........... Concerning #79, well I think it would be hard to tell you vault was open please give money. That would be my guess. Cipher 2 is real and used. As stated before, c1, c2, and c3, are used at the same time as 1 single code along with clues provided in the supposed c2 decipherment story, along with clues in the rest of the information concerning the Beale codes as originally provided are used in breaking the code. The broken code itself isn't really open for intetpretatation. It is clear and straightforward in its information, including the false paths. It is not in Bedford Va. Sorry. No, you do not know we haven't found treasure. Supposed, hoped, but you do not know.

Here's my reason for responding.. you said to everyone just give you a chance after 81... you said you were honest and upfront guys and you knew everything got started on the wrong foot. Okay.

I was really clear on post #79 that what I showed you was only part of it. That picture that you posted confirmed for me along with some of your other comments that what he told me was true as far as our talks.

He never said 'Hey, my 4 partners and I have located and opened the Beale Treasure Vault... Man it's Huge and Filled With Treasure... Could You Gift Me 50k To Get By?... Really?? Didn't Happen That Way. And while I'm on that topic, I don't take offense or think bad of folks who seek loans or investments for projects...it happens many times everywhere, everyday. What I do take offense to is deception and not telling the whole story, just telling the parts that sound good or look to bolster someone's belief.

Had you not come on here loaded for Bear and insulting me and others I wouldn't of posted anything.

He was as clear in his mind the vault has been located by the older man as are you... it was in or under a water table... you showed a photo and stated what you outlined of a miner and a dog in water and said the word Dig was by the water. That matched what he said and due to that and some other mitigating circumstances the vault couldn't be opened yet. You also said there would probably be a book for 'posterity'. I was offered the authorship of that book.

I told you before, I do not lie... I thought about what you said about just wanting a chance to prove yourselves. There is many different views on what the ciphers mean.. you've said yourself you've hit one dead end after another.. Same as everyone else. So they Are open to interpretation... which is what causes disagreements. You said you were ready to throw in the towel on more than one occasion. You said your 'Advanced Age Man was getting really close now..How would you take that if reading it from someone else... you would take it that it's still being worked on.

You're doing the same thing others have done...'We or I Solved Beale...We or I Found The Beale Vault... You take it one step further though and say to franklin 'Let Me know what You come up with and I'll let You Know If You're Right.

I'll be respectful of all concerned and not go into detail of everything and No I'm Not Hopeful a recovery by anyone won't happen. It's nothing I've ever looked for, not in my neck of the woods and I have nothing to lose or gain if it is real and recovered.

If it is real and recovered I'll get to see and read about it when it happens... that's what I'll gain... and that's it. And I'll be happy about it. If it's not real or recovered then it'll remain the way it's always been... I Still Lose Nothing and I'll Still Be Reading Theories and Hoping One Is Right...And I'll Be Happy Because I Like History and Legends and Whether You Have Or Not, I Have Learned A Lot From These Guys.

Honestly I just thought if you posted a few more photos and told of a few more clues you came across without disclosing your dig site location it would show good faith that you said you wanted from members here. That's It.

Kace

Myself I do not think Legrand did any wrong to the Association. He was trying to help himself through hard times. He was not asking for anything in return. If you gave him a gift offering, he would give you 10 % of his share of the treasure once recovered. That is a fair offer to anyone that gets in a "tight spot" As I said it was up front and legit and was not something anyone had to do. As far as I am concerned I would have did the same thing and I most likely would not have received any help. But one never knows sometimes treasure hunters like to play the odds. As I said I saw nothing that Legrand did that was wrong. If his association sees that as something wrong or a law broken then they are badly mistaken and should review what is right and what is wrong before kicking out one of their trusted members. That is why I would never have any dealings with beale mystery .com Nor will I play any of their childest games to search for a treasure that if they are correct ----------- they are the only ones that will ever get it. If you play their game and you do it correctly what will you get out of it? 0000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Icehouse

Jun 21, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Justintime has posted many, many photos of his "Beale vault" site on his OP threads, some also containing pictures and letters allegedly carved into rock.
The only connection to Beale is in the eye and imagination of the beholder taking that photo.
QUESTION: " 'dig' near water level", are you alluding that "TEAM BM's" Beale vault is underwater?

Yes open to the imagination. And i imagine that if the code took me directlybto what is in the picture, it relates to the code, which, relates to a fellow named beale , be he real or a figment of imagination. It connects the code, to the location. The reference to the dig, being near water level was in my describing the rock carving to everyone here. The word 'dig' is near water in the picture. So is the broken off turkey beak. The water in the picture has nothing to do with the carving, the vault, the decipherment, nothing. Its just present in the picture. Rain, groundwater, maybe a little sweat mixed in for good measure. No, i am not alluding to the vault being underwater.

Icehouse

Jun 21, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Myself I do not think Legrand did any wrong to the Association. He was trying to help himself through hard times. He was not asking for anything in return. If you gave him a gift offering, he would give you 10 % of his share of the treasure once recovered. That is a fair offer to anyone that gets in a "tight spot" As I said it was up front and legit and was not something anyone had to do. As far as I am concerned I would have did the same thing and I most likely would not have received any help. But one never knows sometimes treasure hunters like to play the odds. As I said I saw nothing that Legrand did that was wrong. If his association sees that as something wrong or a law broken then they are badly mistaken and should review what is right and what is wrong before kicking out one of their trusted members. That is why I would never have any dealings with beale mystery .com Nor will I play any of their childest games to search for a treasure that if they are correct ----------- they are the only ones that will ever get it. If you play their game and you do it correctly what will you get out of it? 0000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Funny post coming from the same poster in post 102 that was only a few days ago worried someone was going to take his lunch money.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You make funny post that really throws the dim light on your work and your research. You should be posting something to get your message out instead of badgering posters for their post. Are you just to argue or do you have a case you want to lay out to attract posters to what ever it is that you are doing? I sometimes wonder if you are not already locked up some place?

I have seen that post of yours of the man carved in the rock with sweat dripping from his nose before on this forum If anyone can see if you can find it. I know I have seen it before? Something that Eldo posted I think?

Last edited:

Icehouse

Jun 21, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rising from the ashes, and possibly a self engraving of *tjb

Told in code where to go, and to look for something rising from the ashes. We expected to find the remains of a firepit, charcoal, but instead we unearth the phoenix 20180628_071029.jpg 20180628_071519.jpg 4 1/2 ft long from beak to tail.
And at another location, a portion of a warning. Engraved on a rock about the size of a grapefruit, found in the bottom of a hole cut into bedrock, 3 ft wide, 7 ft long, 4 1/2 ft deep, and completely filled to the top with grey clay...Possibly a self engraving of the supposed tjb

Attachments

• 20180628_071804.jpg
    20180628_071804.jpg
    297.7 KB · Views: 67
  • 20180628_104349.jpg
    20180628_104349.jpg
    274 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can not believe you moved a million tons of rock for those rocks?

Hah Hah Hah NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING

The more you post the more everyone can see you and bealemystery have nothing at all.

Like one time at work. We thought a man that had just went to work was the most intelligent man we had ever seen. He never spoke a single word for over a week but when he spoke, he started talking about football. My brother said "He done went and let his ignorance out."

Last edited:

Icehouse

Jun 21, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Told in code where to go, and to look for something rising from the ashes. We expected to find the remains of a firepit, charcoal, but instead we unearth the phoenix View attachment 1606137 View attachment 1606138
And at another location, a portion of a warning. Possibly a self engraving of the supposed tjb

You make funny post that really throws the dim light on your work and your research. You should be posting something to get your message out instead of badgering posters for their post. Are you just to argue or do you have a case you want to lay out to attract posters to what ever it is that you are doing? I sometimes wonder if you are not already locked up some place?

I have seen that post of yours of the man carved in the rock with sweat dripping from his nose before on this forum If anyone can see if you can find it. I know I have seen it before? Something that Eldo posted I think?

It might have been posted as i have sent pics of it to a few other people , personally, along with the knight helmet pic. And your point is ?

Icehouse

Jun 21, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can not believe you moved a million tons of rock for those rocks?

Hah Hah Hah NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING

The more you post the more everyone can see you and bealemystery have nothing at all.

Like one time at work. We thought a man that had just went to work was the most intelligent man we had ever seen. He never spoke a single word for over a week but when he spoke, he started talking about football. My brother said "He done went and let his ignorance out."

Im sure you cant. Had we not recovered the rock with the knight, 1, or more of us would be dead now..im sure that tears you up.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Sorry, you don’t qualify to tell people how to prove there information. You have no right to tell anyone, anything. Access Denied!

...and you do?
Please list your qualifications and credentials- hopefully it is more than just an ACA membership card "officially" signed by Gamester that ELDO likes to flash on occasion. :laughing7:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
I have seen that post of yours of the man carved in the rock with sweat dripping from his nose before on this forum
If anyone can see if you can find it. I know I have seen it before?
Something that Eldo posted I think?
Is it possible that either Icehouse or 20101 the mentioned math genius are really ELDO? :dontknow:

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Told in code where to go, and to look for something rising from the ashes. We expected to find the remains of a firepit, charcoal, but instead we unearth the phoenix View attachment 1606137 View attachment 1606138 4 1/2 ft long from beak to tail.
And at another location, a portion of a warning. Engraved on a rock about the size of a grapefruit, found in the bottom of a hole cut into bedrock, 3 ft wide, 7 ft long, 4 1/2 ft deep, and completely filled to the top with grey clay...Possibly a self engraving of the supposed tjb

Your Phoenix (?) pic shows a fish. Or is that why it's a fish? vs, Teradackti... The other a Spaniard /Conquistador looking drawn outline could be a Peace dollar /Goddess of Liberty just as easy. Despite her youth.

Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is it possible that either Icehouse or 20101 the mentioned math genius are really ELDO? :dontknow:

As Bugs Bunny says, "Dah Could be Doc" They can boast, ***** and complain as they have nothing. A total waste. If this is the great information we had waited so long for, I for one am very disappointed. I have seen those rock chasers all of this forum and they have nothing but rocks and marbles for brains.

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Custom Designs and Prototypes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can you please provide me with research that shows magnets will not affect steel ?

Hmmm, not what I said, at all. Dowsing doesn't work, whether you pretend it's responding to magnetics, or a gold aura, or pixie residue. I could place a supermagnet on the ground, cover it with a paper plate, add a few more random paper plates, and Mr. Bad Eyes couldn't locate that magnet with dowsing rods any better than random guessing. But a dip needle would find it easily, it falls into the "really works" category.

This is why Big Time Treasure Hunters exist. Even if you could get them past the overwhelming desire to blindly believe they have awesome abilities, they wouldn't understand how to properly test those abilities and, more often than not, conjure up a really bad test that reinforces their own delusions. So off they go, spending enormous amounts of time & money pretending to do things they can't, because they weren't willing to stop and ask, "Does this really work?" And, most importantly, ask someone who knows what they are doing, and isn't sharing the delusion.

Delusions like that extend to looking at rocks, and imagining they have all sorts of carvings on them. When, in fact, they are just rocks. It takes a lot of self-discipline to stay out of delusion traps, and while Big Time Treasure Hunters aren't the only ones who fall in them, they are a pretty entertaining bunch.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... Most likely i could buy your complete total miserable life and everything in it should I take the notion. But you have nothing I want...
Most likely if you had all this capital of which you brag, you could have helped 81618/Legrand during his time of dire need. His situation was mentioned on your website in his bio-"Today, I have little in the way of money".
Why didn't you with your vast resources that enabled the "TEAM" to rent all that heavy equipment you cataloged in an attempt to impress, help him out?
Was it due to after he shared his research with you, 81618/Legrand had nothing that YOU wanted?

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
FYI. The more i read the more I see...
This project started many years ago. It has been totally funded by the 2 original partners, and the landowner...
In this time they have personally funded many hours of research, ground work, car trips, plane tickets, motel rooms, excavations, etc.
Trackhoes, backhoes, bulldozers, generators, water pumps, hand tools, detecting equipment, electronic surveys, material testing, manual laborers, etc.
They have played it to the end.
There was some help (not monetarily) along the way, and the ones who provided the needed info know who they are and will, at the appropriate time, be compensated very well for their time advice, and/or knowledge, as was agreed upon...
Those who "provided the needed info" should take notice of how quickly 81618 was discarded from the "TEAM".
Was he compensated for his "time, advice, and/or knowledge"?

Icehouse

Jun 21, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your Phoenix (?) pic shows a fish. Or is that why it's a fish? vs, Teradackti... The other a Spaniard /Conquistador looking drawn outline could be a Peace dollar /Goddess of Liberty just as easy. Despite her youth.

Pheonix going left, fish going right. I outlined the fish as its kind of hard to see in a picture, while showing up much better onsite. The knight helmet can be plainly seen if you put the picture in a good picture program. Feel free to call it whatever you wish. The complete carving shows vault being watched over by the knight meaning, protected. Traps. Carvings elsewhere on it, and its placement as found shows relate dangers to look out for, and where.

Icehouse

Jun 21, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hmmm, not what I said, at all. Dowsing doesn't work, whether you pretend it's responding to magnetics, or a gold aura, or pixie residue. I could place a supermagnet on the ground, cover it with a paper plate, add a few more random paper plates, and Mr. Bad Eyes couldn't locate that magnet with dowsing rods any better than random guessing. But a dip needle would find it easily, it falls into the "really works" category.

This is why Big Time Treasure Hunters exist. Even if you could get them past the overwhelming desire to blindly believe they have awesome abilities, they wouldn't understand how to properly test those abilities and, more often than not, conjure up a really bad test that reinforces their own delusions. So off they go, spending enormous amounts of time & money pretending to do things they can't, because they weren't willing to stop and ask, "Does this really work?" And, most importantly, ask someone who knows what they are doing, and isn't sharing the delusion.

Delusions like that extend to looking at rocks, and imagining they have all sorts of carvings on them. When, in fact, they are just rocks. It takes a lot of self-discipline to stay out of delusion traps, and while Big Time Treasure Hunters aren't the only ones who fall in them, they are a pretty entertaining bunch.

You said dowsing doesnt respond to magnetics. I provided a very simple test that will prove an lrod will positively respond to magnetics, same as a compass will. The rest of your post is only your usual type dont believe in anything babble so i wont bother replying.

Icehouse

Jun 21, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those who "provided the needed info" should take notice of how quickly 81618 was discarded from the "TEAM".
Was he compensated for his "time, advice, and/or knowledge"?

Those that have no idea as to the business arrangements of others should mind their own. Anyone involved knows the agreement they themselves agreed to. These agreements will be stood by, and if compensation was a part of them, it will be awarded at the appropriate time. Not that it is any if your, or anyone elses business. Around here we call that plain nosy, or minding someone elses business. Or most likely just someone looking to start problems any and everywhere possible. Its not going to get you anywhere here.

Icehouse

Jun 21, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Most likely if you had all this capital of which you brag, you could have helped 81618/Legrand during his time of dire need. His situation was mentioned on your website in his bio-"Today, I have little in the way of money".
Why didn't you with your vast resources that enabled the "TEAM" to rent all that heavy equipment you cataloged in an attempt to impress, help him out?
Was it due to after he shared his research with you, 81618/Legrand had nothing that YOU wanted?
Haha still trying to make trouble as always. Equipment wasnt listed to impress, just show what was utilized. I have never known 81618 needed any help. Many people make the same type quote as you mention. 81618 shared no actual research with us and joined the team very late in the project, for reasons not having to do with his research, nor soliciting, as posted previously. Watching you and many others post it is plain why none of you has ever gotten far with the code as you keep going around in circles kicking the same old bush wanting something to change. While i appreciate the warm welcome, and all the fun and games, you will not need worry about me further. It is simply not worth the bother to continue posting. You folks can have a very fine arguement yourselves just as good without my input as with it. Have a real good time with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread