BEAR!!!

bergie

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2004
Just got back from the old camp we call Camp Silver...it's up in the woods at the base of a mountain. I was there with Skunemonk (Jeff). I got skunked today, but Jeff found three merc dimes, including two in one hole. Toward the end of the day I figured I'd have some fun at his expense. He was about 15 feet from me looking toward me, I looked over his shoulder, got my eyes all wide, yelled "BEAR!!" as I started running. He jumped, and freaked and turned around...then I started laughing. Made my day since I didn't get any silver. :-)

Upvote 0

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bergie you know he is going to get you back :D

Getty

Bronze Member
May 1, 2005
Maryland
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im wipin tears thats so funny!! thats the same stuff we pull on each other.Good job :thumbsup:

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do you know what to do if there is a bear trip your frend an run. 8)

Evolution

Gold Member
Aug 2, 2007
Upstate NY
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX (with 4x6 shooter DD coil and 12" spider coil), Minelab Rocco 2700. (E-Trac)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You sound like alot of fun dude. :D I remember the fake 20 dollar bill trick you played on your buddy a while ago. Classic. I wish I could have seen his face. :D

halfdime

Silver Member
Oct 31, 2006
Zelienople
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
That site will forever be known as Bear Mountain. Oh, wait; there's already one up there. I guess if you're going to get skunked, someone else has to get punked ;D.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread