Bronze Member
Oct 27, 2007
Dayton, Oh
Detector(s) used
Whites M-6 with Bullseye Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi gang,

It was too bad to dig so Jeff and I just drove around looking for a place to dig in the future. We saw a couple of interesting homes in the country and wanted to share our ride with you.

The Mailbox
100_0836.jpg

The Mailbox House
100_0835.jpg

The glass over porch
100_0838.jpg

Copper Cupolas
100_0839.jpg

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Interesting pics. Though not for me I'm always fascinated by what others feel the urge to build. Thanks.

S

seger98

I guess someone will just blow up the mailbox from the inside! Well protected on the out!

muleskinner

Aug 8, 2007
West Michigan
Detector(s) used
minelab, tesoro
Back in 1966 when we moved from Ohio, I said I'll never go back. It was so gross and polluted then. I have gone back since and must say, now I miss it.

ark turtle

Nov 2, 2007
sorekneesdayton;

Long time passed, missing talking to you..

also nice pictures, do more....

Later

ArkTurtle

OP
OP
SoreKneesDayton

SoreKneesDayton

Bronze Member
Oct 27, 2007
Dayton, Oh
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ark turtle said:
sorekneesdayton;

Long time passed, missing talking to you..

also nice pictures, do more....

Later

ArkTurtle

Where you been Ark. Haven't seen you in chat. You must have found that big diamond and retired your detector.

Terry
SKD

TheHarleyMan2

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2008
Never Know I May Live Next To You!
Detector(s) used
GTI 2500/Bounty Hunter
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pic 1, the home owners probably got tired of someone hitting their mailbox as some dummy would hit it with a bat while his buddies drove the car. I am sure if anyone hit that box they would get a big surprise after they hit it!

Pic 4, I know some people need space but to furbish a BIG BARN to live in, :icon_scratch: I can only figure one thing :sign13:.....There is too big of a treasure to dig up and hide and to make sure it would be safe is to build the barn into a home to make sure NO ONE ELSE FINDS IT! ;D ;D

OP
OP
SoreKneesDayton

SoreKneesDayton

Bronze Member
Oct 27, 2007
Dayton, Oh
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TheHarleyMan2 said:
Pic 1, the home owners probably got tired of someone hitting their mailbox as some dummy would hit it with a bat while his buddies drove the car. I am sure if anyone hit that box they would get a big surprise after they hit it!

Pic 4, I know some people need space but to furbish a BIG BARN to live in, :icon_scratch: I can only figure one thing :sign13:.....There is too big of a treasure to dig up and hide and to make sure it would be safe is to build the barn into a home to make sure NO ONE ELSE FINDS IT! ;D ;D

Interesting Harley, I never noticed the barn was a house. There is a big house to the left just outside the picture. It is an old one and what caught my eye at first. Good catch!

Ray S S

Silver Member
Nov 18, 2007
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250
Nice pics. I like that glass over porch. It would give you a full panoramic view of the area.

Thanks for sharong.

Ray

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread