beem looking for one of these all summer - finally pearl ring :)

gravediggermax-vabeachva

Bronze Member
Nov 24, 2005
va beach, va
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
se pro, excal. II, ctx 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is last night and Saturday’s nut combined

Only found junk eagle ring last night, but did I ever get to see some nice gold tickets, every hunter I saw had from 1 to 3 or so gold rings – and nice ones.

My coil was never in the right spot last night – I did manage to swing over one nice one today. My 1st pearl ring for 2007 and had real baby ice cubes – 10K – some clad.

I was going back for a.m. low tide, but after eating out with low tide tim, I have changed my mind..------------------------staying in and resting.

The lane had many hunters last night..------------------I saw rob and norman’s light from afar, but never encounter them, did run into Sharkhunter, Va Beach David and Underdog was riding with me. I got to meet Fieldboy for the first time and his son Brian for the 1st time as well – It was a pleasure.

Here is the spin today

The lane was rufffff today, no mine work at all – and u talk about people – god – u will see from the pics---------------.millions – how can I not go back tonight in the cool breeze (kinda cold) right now-----------------I know I should go

Good luck

810eagle.jpg

OFA08111.jpg

OFA08112.jpg

OFA08113.jpg

OFA08114.jpg

OFA08115.jpg

OFA08116.jpg

OFA08117.jpg

OFA08118.jpg

OFA0811LOOTB.jpg

OFA0811NUT.jpg

Upvote 0

-Jones-

Aug 11, 2005
NW Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Minelab GO-FIND 60 and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Wow, what a life! :o

Nice pearl ring! :o

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WTG Max! Nice timing on the butt pictures.

-Jones-

Aug 11, 2005
NW Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Minelab GO-FIND 60 and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Oh, the butt pic..................................................:o

You sea, I paid no attention to the butt pic till I read Sandman's post then I had to go back to sea the butt pic............... :o

Should have never gone back............................... :o

But the pearl ring, I did view that again and that made the re-visit worth it............................................................ 8)

Boobydoo

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2006
Michigan
Lots of depositors out there, crowded place. You guys rock, great finds, congrats and keep em coming Max. Good luck!

Smiles!
BDoo

rjnail

Nov 25, 2005
Detector(s) used
Excalibur,
needed the X to know where mike was ,did not know what way to look, great ring. water looked ruff again there, might get out today, only day off this week. but alot of things to do before my trip to daytona 1st of month. making plans for next year to va beach again, trip to philippines coming up in 1st of the year also. len and angelica will stay for 2 months there, me just a couple weeks then back to work.

ScrewcapRoy

Jun 14, 2007
Weymouth Mass
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Man I almost lost lunch on those BUTTT Pics. great find on the pearl ring my wife would love that. Always enjoy the pics and wish I was there. Visited VB before I started tecting. Hope to get back someday and meet up with you folks. Don't go in the water but M6 works great in wet sand.
HH. Roy

lowtones

Aug 19, 2006
USA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur , Explorer 2 ,Soverign elite,
Your Lucky to be next to a great Butt _ Uh I meant beach nice pearl
HH
Lowtones

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread