been along time since last hunt...a couple found

eastTNJoe

Mar 4, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I haven't hunted in months...it was a nice weekend and managed to get out for a few hours...found a decent point(maybe morrow mountain?), and a blunt/scraper....I was inspired by Rock's recent success! it was good to get back out. 20130929_191525.jpg

Upvote 0

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I haven't hunted in months...it was a nice weekend and managed to get out for a few hours...found a decent point(maybe morrow mountain?), and a blunt/scraper....I was inspired by Rock's recent success! it was good to get back out. View attachment 872829

Your finds are better looking than mine. Maybe I can do one up on you tomorrow when I go back out to the field. I hope anyway, lol.

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got a couple of points made from quartz today. I prefer the black and blue but Ill take them as I find em.

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Way to go Joe. I would love to see a pic of that point and material. I am thinking I might have its twin. Glad you found time to get out for a bit. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
eastTNJoe

eastTNJoe

Mar 4, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some very nice finds:thumbsup:

Thanks...but nothing compared to that owl bead... super sweet...that is really cool...thanks for sharing and congrats on making the banner!

NC field hunter

Silver Member
Jul 29, 2012
I'm petty sure that is a morrow mt. A few variants can be found. I think you have a round base morrow mt. That is the MM. Variant that is rare in my area. Nice finds and great lithic!

OP
OP
eastTNJoe

eastTNJoe

Mar 4, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good for you TNMtn...should be nice on Saturday. I look forward to seeing what you find...the water did drop a whole foot 2 days ago, but then was up a foot again yesterday. It is only a matter of time before it gets close to winter levels...usually by the end of October...right?

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes. They never got to do mosquito control cause we were flooded all summer. I will find a couple just not sure what yet. Thank you though. Always exciting to go. I have some Maps for you when I see ya.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread