been along time since last hunt...a couple found

eastTNJoe

Mar 4, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I haven't hunted in months...it was a nice weekend and managed to get out for a few hours...found a decent point(maybe morrow mountain?), and a blunt/scraper....I was inspired by Rock's recent success! it was good to get back out. 20130929_191525.jpg

Upvote 0
I haven't hunted in months...it was a nice weekend and managed to get out for a few hours...found a decent point(maybe morrow mountain?), and a blunt/scraper....I was inspired by Rock's recent success! it was good to get back out.View attachment 872829

Your finds are better looking than mine. Maybe I can do one up on you tomorrow when I go back out to the field. I hope anyway, lol.

I got a couple of points made from quartz today. I prefer the black and blue but Ill take them as I find em.

Way to go Joe. I would love to see a pic of that point and material. I am thinking I might have its twin. Glad you found time to get out for a bit. :thumbsup:

Some very nice finds:thumbsup:

Thanks...but nothing compared to that owl bead... super sweet...that is really cool...thanks for sharing and congrats on making the banner!

I'm petty sure that is a morrow mt. A few variants can be found. I think you have a round base morrow mt. That is the MM. Variant that is rare in my area. Nice finds and great lithic!

Good for you TNMtn...should be nice on Saturday. I look forward to seeing what you find...the water did drop a whole foot 2 days ago, but then was up a foot again yesterday. It is only a matter of time before it gets close to winter levels...usually by the end of October...right?

Yes. They never got to do mosquito control cause we were flooded all summer. I will find a couple just not sure what yet. Thank you though. Always exciting to go. I have some Maps for you when I see ya.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back