BERING SEA GOLD - GOLD RUSH THREAD - The Home Of Nome And Beyond...

So... who likes what and your favorite ? Mine is BSG... because of diving...

I really like "Parkers Trail" lately as well.

Perhaps... some of the show members will join in.

Last edited:
I watch em all."Parkers trail" (in Australia) was great. Tremendous gold deposits(Big Gold) there just waiting to be found. I predict he just might move base camp there sometime in the future.

Shawn's (AKA Mr. Gold) mega dredge .
>>

I only watch Bearing sea Gold.
I Fast Forward Through Zeke.
I Do not Like him ! pretty sure He stole from Emily, unless it was fake drama.
which is just as bad.
And only Guessing But I Think he was Responsible for that other guys death/suicide.
not an accusation, just a feeling.

enjoying most of the rest, except for those little clips from Kris Kelly (Blind teaching the Blind} ? & lately Vernon :sleepy2:

still a Shawn Fan, Though I Hate the Drama the Producers create Pretending he's loosing so he can Come back as the Big Winner

I wonder if Emily gave up or just couldn't get a crew to ice hunt

A buddy loves all the gold rush series, much of it boors me. I discovered "White Water" last season and I do like watching those crazy guys diving for nuggets. Looks like they don't find enough to pay much though.

I only watch Bearing sea Gold.
I Fast Forward Through Zeke.
I Do not Like him ! pretty sure He stole from Emily, unless it was fake drama.
which is just as bad.
And only Guessing But I Think he was Responsible for that other guys death/suicide.
not an accusation, just a feeling.

enjoying most of the rest, except for those little clips from Kris Kelly (Blind teaching the Blind} ? & lately Vernon :sleepy2:

still a Shawn Fan, Though I Hate the Drama the Producers create Pretending he's loosing so he can Come back as the Big Winner

I wonder if Emily gave up or just couldn't get a crew to ice hunt
Vernon is funny when he answers questions at the bar,after a few:laughing7::occasion14:
Emily is still ice diving with some new crew. Her old man is a pitiful mess tho :tongue3:
Shawn is,or is about to, buy that Tomcot claim ,that massive claim has tons of gold yet to be found
Zeke is a freak
The Kelly family . LOL. Their in another dimension

I really hate her old man I Fast Forwarded through him Last half of this season
when they Brought him back. I Take it the crew she is with is not being Filmed ?
Or i'm skipping her with my Fast Forwading Zeke

These guys diving under the ice have BIG ONES ! After being certified my dive buddy & I couldn't wait for summer, so our very 1st dive was in the dead of winter,under the ice. Ah,The things you do when your young :tongue3: Anyhow once under the ice was enough for me. The water was crystal clear but it was way Tooooo freaking cold 4 me.....

Nice clean up for Parker this week ,450 ounces :)

I like that Freddy Dodge guy he reminds me of the "Lone Ranger". (Someone has a problem,Freddy rides into town,fixes it,and rides off in a cloud of dust). :)
And he makes one hell of a Fine & Expensive Shaker Table ! :)
>>

Last edited:
This week Mr. gold pulled out 22 ozs. And the narrator said it was worth $42,000.Why do they insist on Fudging/inflating the numbers ? .....Gold isn't going for $2,000 an ounce..... And that gold their finding is not pure 24 k :icon_scratch::BangHead:
>> https://www.moneymetals.com/buy/gold/bars

Mr Gold is on the gold.... he used dowsing rods and is nailing it

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back