Bering Sea New Season!

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bering Sea Gold New Season!

Did anyone watch the preview of the new season last night?

I cant believe the Christine Rose still has to be paddled out to sea by the excavator. :tongue3:
They said they removed the riffles from their sluice to catch more fine gold? Only way that will work without riffles is by classifying and slowing down the flow. They would have to of changed more than just the sluice. :icon_scratch:

Looks like Hot Head Scott landed some new investors and a new boat.

Can you believe that Vernon and Steve teamed up? That has to be a disaster looking for a place to happen :laughing7:
And what about the hyper diver who showed up to work with Vernon and Steve and went berserk over the weight belt? :laughing9:

I hope Emily and Zeke find a lot of gold this season without a serious accident. (doubtful)

Anyway judging by the preview it ought to be a fun watch with plenty of insane drama. The colorful cast makes the Hoffman crew look like normal miners.

GG~

Last edited:
Upvote 0

G1sammons

Bronze Member
Dec 26, 2012
Murfreesboro tn
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
bedrock bubba said:
I like Emily fine. Man, shes just being a woman, don't hold it against her! Her dad is an arrogant fool.
She should never have dived!

Zeke is such a pill, and is frustrated he cant get into Emily's pants!

Scott Monsterheim is the one We would like to punch out. He is such a raving idiot!

I'm so glad the series is over, it was just a sick soap opera, with poor characters and bad production.

It is over what?

Ordell

Feb 8, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Damn, Zeke, of all the times to have it out with Emily...

And Norm is a total ass for yelling at his daughter. He's in Nome and offshore. Cell phone coverage has to be terrible.

Last edited:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Damn, Zeke, of all the times to have it out with Emily...

And Norm is a total ass for yelling at his daughter. He's in Nome and offshore. Cell phone coverage has to be terrible.

Why would she want to hear her old mans voice when she's gettin' busy :dontknow:

as for Zeke And Emily, I'll wager the producers said "getting boring here"
"lets have a fight & makeup session" :BangHead:

OP
OP
Goodyguy

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I enjoyed the scripted father & son, grandfather & grandson quality time moments aboard the Christine Rose.
Guaranteed the single rock in the bucket was staged.

Waste of time listening to Emily and Zeke's back and forth childish behavior of pushing each others buttons.

I noticed Steve (Emily's dad) was really low key and subdued ..... he seemed almost like a normal person for a change :tongue3:

Watching the attempt at unclogging the dredge hose by beating on it with rocks and a hammer made me wince, good way to ruin a hose.
And cranking up the pump with gold in the sluice was so lame brained that it defied all reason.

The show seems more like a low budget soap opera than anything else. If that's what the producers were going for then they definitely succeeded.

GG~

Last edited:

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
Dysfunctional relationships. All of them.

That poor grandson. What horrid role models he has.

After last nights episode I don't believe I can root and cheer on any of them. (except the guys who flew home)

I hope all of them loose money and Vern has his stroke. Swearing at your own daughter- putz.....

TreasurePirate69

Jan 20, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'd guess about 25% of the dialog last night had to be bleeped. What is the point of that nonsense? Vern is a complete idiot. Frankly, if I were his daughter I'd tell him to take a flying leap and I'd go home. It's not her fault the guy made an idiotic investment and is about to lose his whole life's savings. Who in their right mind invests in five dredges the year after failing to get even one dredge working in a profitable manner? Why wouldn't he just stick with the one dredge until he could prove to himself that dredging can be profitable? Instead, he basically sets himself up to lose five times the money if his endeavor fails. Not very smart.

Frankly, I'll be glad when the season is over. Watching this train wreck is very painful and not very entertaining.

OP
OP
Goodyguy

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'd guess about 25% of the dialog last night had to be bleeped. What is the point of that nonsense? Vern is a complete idiot. Frankly, if I were his daughter I'd tell him to take a flying leap and I'd go home. It's not her fault the guy made an idiotic investment and is about to lose his whole life's savings. Who in their right mind invests in five dredges the year after failing to get even one dredge working in a profitable manner? Why wouldn't he just stick with the one dredge until he could prove to himself that dredging can be profitable? Instead, he basically sets himself up to lose five times the money if his endeavor fails. Not very smart.

Frankly, I'll be glad when the season is over. Watching this train wreck is very painful and not very entertaining.

Speaking of five dredges, wonder how come we have only seen three of them?
Also, when they show his gold totals, is that for five dredges?

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I enjoyed the scripted father & son, grandfather & grandson quality time moments aboard the Christine Rose.
Guaranteed the single rock in the bucket was staged.

Waste of time listening to Emily and Zeke's back and forth childish behavior of pushing each others buttons.

I noticed Steve (Emily's dad) was really low key and subdued ..... he seemed almost like a normal person for a change :tongue3:

Watching the attempt at unclogging the dredge hose by beating on it with rocks and a hammer made me wince, good way to ruin a hose.
And cranking up the pump with gold in the sluice was so lame brained that it defied all reason.

The show seems more like a low budget soap opera than anything else. If that's what the producers were going for then they definitely succeeded.

GG~

Yes all good Points & exactly how I saw things.

Steve was the real shock, I wonder if Production got tired of him

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Think he ran out of crack!!!!

The other possibility, he was just so Entertained by all that as going around him,
he gave up on trying to entertain.
and sat back Thinking Great you's be the idiots this week :laughing7:

G1sammons

Bronze Member
Dec 26, 2012
Murfreesboro tn
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
jeff of pa said:
The other possibility, he was just so Entertained by all that as going around him,
he gave up on trying to entertain.
and sat back Thinking Great you's be the idiots this week :laughing7:

He is funny iv. Enjoyed laughing at him but it would be tough to find yourself on a boat every day with him!!

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He is funny iv. Enjoyed laughing at him but it would be tough to find yourself on a boat every day with him!!

I remember the first episode with him I thought, I hope he's not a regular.
A-hole came to mind.

Then I found out his whole meaning in life was to bug Scott & I thought , :headbang: Rock on !

there ya go maybe he misses Scott :tongue3:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by crystalpayne
Is it just me or does everyone want to just punch Emily in her face? I am typically not a violent person but I feel so sorry for Zeke! I'm only on the 2nd episode for the season but she is driving me Crazy!!!!!!!!!

Notice last night, zeke said if he'd Punch her, it would be in the Face ?

Maybe he read this ? :tongue3:

Last edited:

G1sammons

Bronze Member
Dec 26, 2012
Murfreesboro tn
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
DesertNuggets said:
I love how the Pomrenkes are always crying money....

Yea as if any body els there would cry with the load they haul
I like pops don't care much for the boys he's just another drunk!

Sure would like to dredge out there holes when they move!

OP
OP
Goodyguy

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Only if the funding was right. Too old to live in dirtville and to poor to get a condo in Nome. :tongue3:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions