maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice score there Easy, wait till you get a box with 15 to 20 in it, those are definetly a fun box to go through! My 2 best so far have been 1 that had 4 enders and produced 37 40%'s and 4 90%'s and a no ender box that produced 27 40%'s ( total surprize on the no ender box), I was amazed, HH, Maverick.

SilverForBrains

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad to hear you got your best box. How many have you gone through at this point? Keep at it and you'll get some better ones for sure!

OP
OP
Easy

Easy

Banned
Jul 9, 2012
Freakmont
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad to hear you got your best box. How many have you gone through at this point? Keep at it and you'll get some better ones for sure!

Mmm, less than ten. Can't wait for an even better Box! Oh I forgot to mention I also had my first roll with 2 keepers! Best box and best roll ! Yeah!

boristhespider88

Bronze Member
May 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Easy said:
I just picked up a box from my best producing branch and bingo! Nothing big but still my best score of silver to date. I'm smiling : 5 40% &1 90%

Great job! I've done about 15-20 boxes and my best box had 3 40%ers. I still have yet to find a 90%er or even a proof in a box.

Wickaboag

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2012
New England
Primary Interest:
Other
Great job there Easy :)
I don't do halves because of my bankroll... :(
Good luck on a better box soon!!!
Wicka

OP
OP
Easy

Easy

Banned
Jul 9, 2012
Freakmont
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great job there Easy :)
I don't do halves because of my bankroll... :(
Good luck on a better box soon!!!
Wicka
Just keep working those smaller denominations and move up when you can!

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Be prepared for the dreaded skunk streak too, we've all had it, it sucks for smaller volume people (like me), when I first started out at 2 boxes a week I had a skunk streak that lasted 14 boxes ( almost 2 months!) that was a hard one to get through, when it happens now, I go around and do a day of asking for CWR's to find something. Good luck Easy, Maverick.

SilverForBrains

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mmm, less than ten. Can't wait for an even better Box! Oh I forgot to mention I also had my first roll with 2 keepers! Best box and best roll ! Yeah!

before you know it you'll be doing 4 a week, and then on to even higher amounts. Keep at it, dump banks are key

OP
OP
Easy

Easy

Banned
Jul 9, 2012
Freakmont
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks everybody ! I'm hoping to do 4 boxs next week and setting up for 6 the following week! I think that might be the most I can handle with my work schedule...........oh man, if only I could just CRH all day in stead of work!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions