best find, but not with metal detector

B

badoosh27

Last friday i went to wash my truck and had to get some change. I put a 5 into the machine, got my quarters and spent 3 washing it. when i got back to my apartment, i looked through the rest of the quarters and found one of the very saught after wisconsin quarters with the extra leaf. my heart almost beat out of my chest. I got a protective cover for it and put it on ebay. the bids jumped from 20 all the way to 102 today and i still have 4 days to go. the link is to the auction if you want to see a pic or even bid on it. -John

Upvote 0

cedarratt

Nov 14, 2004
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505
Awesome I have recently come across two of them to sell on Ebay for other people.? I havent found one yet and I withdrawn over 100 dollars in quarters from the bank.?

OH BTW is it the one with the down leaf or the up leaf?? On of the ones I'm selling the guy that found it has found both and is still looking for more.? Lucky!!!

omnicognic

Bronze Member
Jan 22, 2005
Tampa, Florida
Amazing what you find in your change, today in my change from steak-n-shake, I found 3 wheaties and a mercury dime! ;D still not having any luck finding an extra leaf wisconsin quarter, but I got my eyes open! 8)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions