best find in 2 or 3 weeks.

favored papa

Oct 6, 2009
mountain home Idaho
Detector(s) used
ace 250 dfx
My day got turned around and I ended up near a bank I have never dun well at. I thought what the heck no time and I must feed the addiction, turns out they had a lot of rolls I got $250. by the third roll I found 1 40%. Then the skunk rolls set in. As seams to happen to me all the time I got down to the last 4 rolls before the silver started to flow. got 10 more 40%. And yes going back for the rest asap.

Dose this happen to anyone else? All the silver is at one end or the other of the hunt ? All the boxes i did were like that.

HH

Upvote 0
My first "Seated" came in the last roll from an otherwise skunk box, almost like the silver gods threw ME a bone. HH Mark

A few months ago the kids went through the whole top layer of a double stack box and found nothing. Awhile later I opened the rest and found 16 keepers. I have had numerous boxes where either the first or last roll had the only keeper in the box. You just never know.

Joad

It is just like golf - The round is terrible and you nearly throw your clubs in the pond, but on the last hole you sink a 35 foot birdie putt. Guess who is ready to get right back out there the next morning??

ive gotten silver in the last 5 rolls of a box multiple times, never the last tho, but once i got a ben in the 8th to last roll of a skunk box (not including the ben obviously), and it was weird, because benny usually has a few friends to accompany him ???
nice score tho, keep it up and hh!

Couple weeks ago I got 17 rolls at a bank. 16 old rolls that had to come from a customer since you cant get the rolls anywhere any longer and 1 bank wrapped roll. I had never gotten silver here ever. First 16 old rolls nothing, last roll 20 keepers. I know 2 tellers at this branch have over $1000 in face silver they have collected over the years and they actually have a contest going each month.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back