best find in 2 or 3 weeks.

favored papa

Oct 6, 2009
mountain home Idaho
Detector(s) used
ace 250 dfx
My day got turned around and I ended up near a bank I have never dun well at. I thought what the heck no time and I must feed the addiction, turns out they had a lot of rolls I got $250. by the third roll I found 1 40%. Then the skunk rolls set in. As seams to happen to me all the time I got down to the last 4 rolls before the silver started to flow. got 10 more 40%. And yes going back for the rest asap.

Dose this happen to anyone else? All the silver is at one end or the other of the hunt ? All the boxes i did were like that.

HH

Upvote 0

Silver Stripe

Bronze Member
Jul 8, 2007
USA
My first "Seated" came in the last roll from an otherwise skunk box, almost like the silver gods threw ME a bone. HH Mark

joad

Apr 15, 2009
East Coast
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
A few months ago the kids went through the whole top layer of a double stack box and found nothing. Awhile later I opened the rest and found 16 keepers. I have had numerous boxes where either the first or last roll had the only keeper in the box. You just never know.

Joad

MentalUnrest

Nov 14, 2010
It is just like golf - The round is terrible and you nearly throw your clubs in the pond, but on the last hole you sink a 35 foot birdie putt. Guess who is ready to get right back out there the next morning??

CHAINCHOMP

Silver Member
Mar 27, 2010
Colorado Springs CO.
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QS
ive gotten silver in the last 5 rolls of a box multiple times, never the last tho, but once i got a ben in the 8th to last roll of a skunk box (not including the ben obviously), and it was weird, because benny usually has a few friends to accompany him ???
nice score tho, keep it up and hh!

JD-GA

Feb 2, 2010
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Couple weeks ago I got 17 rolls at a bank. 16 old rolls that had to come from a customer since you cant get the rolls anywhere any longer and 1 bank wrapped roll. I had never gotten silver here ever. First 16 old rolls nothing, last roll 20 keepers. I know 2 tellers at this branch have over $1000 in face silver they have collected over the years and they actually have a contest going each month.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread