Best love song of all time ??

nhbenz

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2004
Brentwood, NH
Detector(s) used
White's Classic SL
White's Surf P.I.
Tough call, so many to pick from and this whole "love" thing appears not to be my forte ... it has a nasty habit of disappearing overnight. I'm fairly certain my fave would be by the Beatles. When things are going well I can relate to songs like "In my life", "I've just seen a face", "I wanna' hold your hand"... but presently I'm more inclined to say "It's only love" or "Yesterday".

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BLACK FLAGG
SLIP IT IN ;D

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
Mine was more of a joke than anything, Buscadero. You'd have to hear the song to really appreciate the humor. ;D

serpent

Feb 16, 2004
There are so many good ones out there, some of my favorites would be: "Never my Love" by the Association, "If you could read my Mind" by Gordon Lightfoot and "How deep is your Love" by the Bee Gee's.

surfrat96

Bronze Member
Mar 15, 2005
Hollywood, Florida
Detector(s) used
AquaSound
The Beatles I think probably wrote the most love songs and it would be hard for me to pick a fav since I love everything they've done.

However I'd have to go with Eric Clapton's "Wonderful Tonight" as my favorite right now!

HH 8) surfrat

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
willie nelson "you were always on my mind"

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Too Drunk To F**K" by the Dead Kennedys ;D ;D ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread