Detector(s) used
bounty hunter junior

Attachments

• 8440552.jpg
    8440552.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 780
Z

ZumbroKid

I got one of those in storage. Plan to use it this spring.

gregl01

Apr 19, 2005
land of the free-taxed to death
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Nokta Fors CoRe
I have its Radio shack twin. It seems confused sometimes and become unstable. It will find you coins and such, but the target ID lacks a little. It was my first machine as I purchased a ACE250 last spring. The ACE is much more accurate with its ID and tones. The BH are good machines and you will do well starting out, but will probably want a little more machine if you're serious.
HH
Greg

Ed in SoDak

Jan 15, 2006
Falsing could be because the gain's too high, the coil is on the edge of a target, there's multiple targets, mineralized or wet soil. Or a combination. Turn it down and raise the coil a little, the ground effects should fade before the coin.

-Ed

PAdigs

Nov 22, 2005
S.E. PA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a similar model Bounty Hunter called the Fortune Hunter it is the same as the Lone Star. I have found coins at 7" + deep. If you are getting falsing and erratic readings you can try and turn down the sensitvity contrl which is also the on off knob. The BH models are a real vaue for the money and will give you the most bang for your buck and I didn't think I needed to spend a lot to start out with. Any machine is only as good as the operator. ;)

Attachments

• BH FH.jpg
    BH FH.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 692

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread