Big clad day for the old guy

cbcstamp

Jul 25, 2011
Started the day out at the same baseball field where I found the gold ring yesterday. Not much luck.

Found a school that had the gate unlocked. I do no believe this school has ever been detected.

It sounded like a machine gun going off in my head phones. In less than an hour I bagged right at 10 bucks in clad. Set my record 25 quarters in one hunt. That is not a lot, but it is a lot for me. 29 dimes
Now that is a lot for anyone. 1 silver rosy (1964). 4 nickels and a box full of penny's. Also got a pokey mon token.

All in all a greeeeeeeat hunt. I never made it more than 50 feet from my car into the playground.

I had an appointment so 1 hour is all that I had. You can bet I will check that open gate and hit this playground again. The school is remotely located in a very bad part of the city.

Upvote 0

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow you had a great day. Just be careful when you hunt it. I wish you luck and with finding a silver rosy there could be more......Matt

CoinDigger57

Jun 18, 2011
Wheeling, W.Va.
Detector(s) used
MineLab Etrac
Congratulations on all the finds!!! Maybe you could take a chain and lock and lock yourself in the school yard while you detect since its in a bad part of town... Just a suggestion.. ;D

OP
OP
C

cbcstamp

Jul 25, 2011
I was watching that gate real close. The last thing I want is to get Locked in that school.

Mr Tuff

Silver Member
Dec 4, 2008
ILL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Garrett pro pointer, bounty hunter 202 with a 10in magnum coil, Automax pinpointer,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice day of swinging!!! MR TUFF

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread