Playgrounds and easements

austin_hunter

Jul 18, 2011
Austin, Texas
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266-X, Bounty Hunter 101
Morning: Got out for 3 1/2 - 4 hrs this morning... hit 4 or 5 playgrounds... ended up with $11.51 in clad... 33 qtrs, 17 dimes, 10 nickles, and.... a 1974 (clad) half!

Oh, also found a pendant/thingy that might be silver... has an angel on it and the back is stamped, but I can't read it... it pings like silver when I drop it on the desk...

Evening: Went back out to the downtown easements... Nothing special, lots and lots and lots of Zlincolns... Ended up with $4.52... 127 pennies, 26 dimes, 6 nickels (1 War nickle), and..... 1 quarter, lol... Oh well, good exercise and lots of sweat.

Yeah, I'm wiped. :tard:

Upvote 0

extractor

Silver Member
Sep 27, 2007
Sal Sagev Adaven
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC,,,, SOVEREIGN GT,,,, GP 3500,,,,
GB PRO.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sounds like a great workout , and a lot of good digs , WTG :coffee2:

OP
OP
austin_hunter

austin_hunter

Jul 18, 2011
Austin, Texas
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266-X, Bounty Hunter 101
CoinDigger57 said:
That's alot of diggin,

Well, for the most part, it was a lot of kickin' woodchips aside, and probing with a screwdriver... but yeah, I'm whupped.

cbcstamp

Jul 25, 2011
You found all of that clad in tot lots? I never find hardly anything. The tot lots around here are worked over.

Nice haul

What part of the country you in?

dallgire

Jul 17, 2011
Around Columbia SC
Detector(s) used
rather not say! lol ;)
cbcstamp said:
You found all of that clad in tot lots? I never find hardly anything. The tot lots around here are worked over.

Nice haul

What part of the country you in?

It says Austin, TX right below his name and avatar sooo if i had to guess id say TEXAS!!! :dontknow: NICE HAUL BTW!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread