Big Gold today ! What a hunt for all three of us !

pl8man

Silver Member
Mar 18, 2009
San Jose , California
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT PRO with Sunray probe, M6 with a Super 12 coil & a Whites Quantum II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now this was the kind of hunt I think about all the time but rarely happens :laughing7: . Got out this morning with Ryan ( eagleforce ) and Dan ( ohmygato ) to hunt a 1950's school . I have hunted this school off and on over the years always hoping for gold but it has never happened til today ! It got started with Ryan hitting two gold items almost back to back ! Check out his post :thumbsup:! Then Dan found a nice sterling neck less :headbang: . Then it was my turn ! I had a +26 at 5 inches and it turned out to be a small bangle bracelet . I got up and swung my MXT PRO and got another +26 at 5 inches . I thought this ill be another bangle bracelet . Well it was a bracelet but this one was GOLD ! It's a 7.4 gram 10K gold Mexico bracelet ! Next it was Dan's turn :icon_thumright: . It found a small gold pendent with the letter R on it . It's not marked due to the loop on top is gone . He is going to test it . It looks very dark gold , maybe 22K ! The last find was Ryan's 10K gold ring ! Total clad for about 4 hours was $6.90 .
HH
Glen

Attachments

• 100_1640.JPG
    100_1640.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 157
  • 100_1641.JPG
    100_1641.JPG
    1,004 KB · Views: 174
  • 100_1643.JPG
    100_1643.JPG
    697.5 KB · Views: 207
  • 100_1644.JPG
    100_1644.JPG
    700.4 KB · Views: 225
  • 100_1651.JPG
    100_1651.JPG
    370.9 KB · Views: 189
  • 100_1652.JPG
    100_1652.JPG
    402.1 KB · Views: 211
Upvote 13
OMG, isn't this your second gold bangle? And this one is huge! I can't believe all the goodies!!

Great memory ! I think I found one about three years ago at a park here in San Jose . It was 14K !
Glen

Very nice haul! Rings are too small your moving up to bracelets now? Kidding! You still hold the title!
You guys get back out there and find more silver and gold!

Man I hope your right about moving up :laughing7::laughing7::laughing7: . It would be great to dig one of these every weekend :laughing7:
Glen

Glen, NICE finds man,but,I would like to see all the CRAP you dig on your hunts too!!:laughing7:

GOD Bless

Chris

Glen, NICE finds man,but,I would like to see all the CRAP you dig on your hunts too!!:laughing7:

GOD Bless

Chris

I dug so much crap yesterday I had to empty my trash out twice ! A lot of can slaw and pull tabs my friend , but that gets the GOLD ! I'll post a picture of all of it next hunt .
Glen

nice finds. havnt been there for awhile .:thumbsup:

GOD Bless

Chris

You wanted to see all the crap I dig , check out today's post ! :laughing7:
Glen

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back