• pioneer_timera.jpg
    pioneer_timera.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 600

batcap

Jun 22, 2010
Baltimore MD
Detector(s) used
AT PRO
I checked your listing and I like how your enthusiasm for the product comes through. It sure beats "Works great, no returns." I think that both buying and selling that item, you knew what you were getting and what it was worth. I'm not so smart about audio; I've got an old Denon integrated amp I've been sitting on for 6 months as I try to work up a pitch like that.

OP
OP
cheese

cheese

Silver Member
Jan 9, 2005
South Georgia
batcap said:
I checked your listing and I like how your enthusiasm for the product comes through. It sure beats "Works great, no returns." I think that both buying and selling that item, you knew what you were getting and what it was worth. I'm not so smart about audio; I've got an old Denon integrated amp I've been sitting on for 6 months as I try to work up a pitch like that.

Thanks! I had a good idea I was getting a deal but audio stuff is hit and miss. I sold a different high end reel to reel deck for only $55.00 earlier in the year. This is the time to sell your old Denon... get it listed before the window closes. If you wait another coupe of months, you may not get nearly as much for it.

jerseyben

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2010
NJ Pine Barrens
Detector(s) used
T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Other
Very cool! I always look for vintage audio equipment now (thanks to this forum)!

I recently scored a Harman Kardon 730 receiver for $3. I am currently trying to find someone local who can restore it for me because I plan on using that thing for all it is worth.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread