truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
Re: Bigscoop's Tiki Bar is open........

Scoop ,
Don't need none of that 'cry in your beer' crap. Some nice 'belly rubbin' slow dance tunes would be nice in case Pattekkercat or other winsome ladies show up .
Poorhunter and I got that calf issue straightened out . He's double oncle cause his no account brother is the daddy . We'll have to see to their raisin cause we'll not get any help from that boy :(

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

truckinbutch said:
Scoop ,
Don't need none of that 'cry in your beer' crap. Some nice 'belly rubbin' slow dance tunes would be nice in case Pattekkercat or other winsome ladies show up .
Poorhunter and I got that calf issue straightened out . He's double oncle cause his no account brother is the daddy . We'll have to see to their raisin cause we'll not get any help from that boy :(

:laughing9:....on both accounts. :thumbsup:

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

bigscoop said:
truckinbutch said:
Scoop ,

:laughing9:....on both accounts. :thumbsup:
Ahaah !! I told yuh eyez innocent...

My Dirtbag brother, Hope he dint Ruin the gene pool for the poor innocent livestock.. :tongue3:

S

stefen

Speakin of rasin, my Oma once asked me if I had any rasin...and I told her I et mine... ;D

Geez....that sounds better than the 82 posts of worthless drivel I had read to get to this point... ;D ;D ;D

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar

stefen said:
Speakin of rasin, my Oma once asked me if I had any rasin...and I told her I et mine... ;D

Geez....that sounds better than the 82 posts of worthless drivel I had read to get to this point... ;D ;D ;D
If you read through all this drivel to get to here mebbie ya ought to consider gettin a REAL
life :laughing9:

S

stefen

truckinbutch said:
stefen said:

If you read through all this drivel to get to here mebbie ya ought to consider gettin a REAL

My IQ dropped 15 points areadin this stuff :coffee2:

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

stefen said:
truckinbutch said:
stefen said:

If your IQ is shorter.. as is with Yer Feet . . Maybe you's the Stump Rider who wanted Cow Meat!! :laughing9:

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

stefen said:
truckinbutch said:
stefen said:

Stick around.....surely you have more left to lose. For obvious reasons, we collect all the dropped IQ's around here that we can...... :laughing9:

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar

Betcha we are soon going to have enough dropped IQ's in the collection jar to build a supercomputer ...
........... :icon_scratch: A small transistor radio mebbie ? :help:

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

truckinbutch said:
Betcha we are soon going to have enough dropped IQ's in the collection jar to build a supercomputer ...

Well I wasn't going to say anything, but......the other day I saw Poorhunter pick a couple of them up off the floor and he slipped them in his pocket...............About an hour later I saw him at the pawn shop. :icon_scratch: :laughing9:

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

bigscoop said:
truckinbutch said:

Well I wasn't going to say anything, but......the other day I saw Poorhunter pick a couple of them up off the floor and he slipped them in his pocket...............About an hour later I saw him at the pawn shop. :icon_scratch: :laughing9:
What a wasted trip? They were stamped, "MADE IN CHINA".. :laughing9: Couldn't even get two sense out of 'em.. :laughing7:

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

poorhunter78 said:
bigscoop said:
truckinbutch said:

What a wasted trip? They were stamped, "MADE IN CHINA".. :laughing9: Couldn't even get two sense out of 'em.. :laughing7:
:laughing9:

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar

Ones I picked up I traded back to British girls that decided that they would rather settle for medium size boobs and just a bit more IQ .

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

truckinbutch said:
Ones I picked up I traded back to British girls that decided that they would rather settle for medium size boobs and just a bit more IQ .

The one's I picked up from that blond the other night,........well,...when I tried to give them back to her she just looked completely stumped, and then she said, "Not mine," pointing to the name tag on her blouse, "see, I is Betty, not Q".

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar

bigscoop said:
truckinbutch said:

The one's I picked up from that blond the other night,........well,...when I tried to give them back to her she just looked completely stumped, and then she said, "Not mine," pointing to the name tag on her blouse, "see, I is Betty, not Q".
My wife and I listened to the news report today that said Brit girls were willing to give up IQ for bigger bra sizes .
When the redhead looked at me and asked 'Whatcha think ?' I said :
"I picked a gal with big boobs AND a good brain :laughing7:'....................
Guess who is the hero tonight :tongue3:

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar

Sure is dark in here :icon_scratch: Did I pass out behind the jukebox again and everybody left :dontknow:
Oh well ............ The taps are working so I might as well start over until someone shows up ;D

S

stefen

truckinbutch said:
bigscoop said:
truckinbutch said:

My wife and I listened to the news report today that said Brit girls were willing to give up IQ for bigger bra sizes .
When the redhead looked at me and asked 'Whatcha think ?' I said :
"I picked a gal with big boobs AND a good brain :laughing7:'....................
Guess who is the hero tonight :tongue3:

Big Scoop,

If one had a name tag and was named Betty, what was the other one called? ;D ;D ;D

Truckinbutch
Ya saying that your wife picked a big boob also?

What was she thinking? Don't appear too smart to me! ;D ;D ;D

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

truckinbutch said:
Sure is dark in here :icon_scratch: Did I pass out behind the jukebox again and everybody left :dontknow:
Oh well ............ The taps are working so I might as well start over until someone shows up ;D

You had our special Twilight drink.......and "she's" not a jukebox. :o

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

bigscoop said:
truckinbutch said:

You had our special Twilight drink.......and "she's" not a jukebox. :o
Hmmmm! Sounds like some sort of liquid joint! :dontknow:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread