Bigscoops Tiki Bar is open........

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Ho ho aye! Ol fam damily brinkin dreer ,skringin cari rowkie.:occasion14:

Sorry,scuse me. I was helping my self to the free tiger shrimp on the bar,now that i put my glasses on they seem to be left over croissants from the fourth of July. Think i,ll just wander out back....

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
X-mas Eve Party at the TIKI Bar is STILL going on... and will into the NEW YEAR. Santa was playing Strip Poker with one of the NYC Rockettes (DON'T tell Mrs. Claus, why he was late getting home...); some one was screaming about Alien Goats (the Rein Deers)... it was WILD! NOW, NO "let-up"! WHOO! "rel" was last seen outside... over a camp fire, drinking COW BOY coffee & roasting his nuts by the fire; or something...

Last edited:

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
Ho ho aye! Ol fam damily brinkin dreer ,skringin cari rowkie.:occasion14:

Sorry,scuse me. I was helping my self to the free tiger shrimp on the bar,now that i put my glasses on they seem to be left over croissants from the fourth of July. Think i,ll just wander out back....
Wrong both times on what you thought was bar food .

That monkey that swallowed the cue ball left those deposits there and 'Scoop was too sqeamisch to clean em up . I'm sure he will thank you for the help :hello2:

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Easy fix. Just turn myself half way inside outside. mental note,pack a lunch next time.
%*&~:munky2:
Worth the visit to see santa's tattoo ! Though the gal he was playing was noticeable also.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Easy fix. Just turn myself half way inside outside. mental note,pack a lunch next time.
%*&~:munky2:
Worth the visit to see santa's tattoo ! Though the gal he was playing was noticeable also.

Wonder what the Mrs. said about Santa's "tatt"... "WTF! YOU sleep with those deers!" LOL!

S

stefen

Does he use a blindfold and milking gums...like lamb...(Uh, so I heard)

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread