Birthday hunt yields Merc, lion, ring and metal ball

halfdime

Silver Member
Oct 31, 2006
Zelienople
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
This is my second attempt to post today's finds; my picture was too large, so I'll break it up. At an old office building in town, I found a 41 Merc, silver ring, lion's head and heavy metal ball. The ball is about 1" in diameter. Having looked at the pictures as posted, I'm sorry I tried; they're terrible. The Merc was ugly to begin with, the lion was about the size of a quarter. Hopefully the weather will be good enough tomorrow to get back to the silver farm. By my calculations, I need three silver coins to make it 100 at the farm since late May. Feel free to resize the pictures; now that I'm 46, technology is passing me by! ;D

Attachments

• birthday (3).jpg
    birthday (3).jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 471
  • birthday (4).jpg
    birthday (4).jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 471
  • birthday (5).jpg
    birthday (5).jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 463
  • birthday (6).jpg
    birthday (6).jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 471
Upvote 0
looks like a good birthday hunt to me ! happy birthday ;)

That lion head will look good in a display case someday. You hunting a lawn at an old business or a demolition?

Happt B-day halfdime(belated)..that ring looks similar to a cub scout ring i once saw..then again to me it looks like a bear ..lol
Congrats

UnEarthed72 said:
Happt B-day halfdime(belated)..that ring looks similar to a cub scout ring i once saw..then again to me it looks like a bear ..lol
Congrats
Now that you mention it, it does look more like a bear :-[.

happy 60th 8)

Congrats on the great finds halfdime, & Happy Birthday!!!
I just turned (46) back in July, but I think the technology passed me by many years ago... ;D
Continued Good luck, & Happy hunting~

Well happy birthday 1/2! I know, I know...I'm a couple 'a days late. Sorry. Looks like you had a purdy good day of finds though! Congrats!!

wrbirthday02.gif

Nana :)

Nice finds HD----Old age is creeping up on you ;D

To me , it looks like a wolf.
Bluezman

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back