wheatfinder13

Silver Member
Nov 23, 2012
New Orleans
Detector(s) used
Teknetics alpha 2000 ,garret pro pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey y'all I just turned 14 on Sunday and I went hunting and found these wheaties

image-2061267724.jpg

And then at my party my grandparents gave me these as my present. Aren't grandparents just great?

image-1331604513.jpg

image-2512354163.jpg

Thanks for peeking

Upvote 4

echodog

Oct 29, 2012
Nice wheaties! Happy B-day wheat finder... Your grandparents looking to adopt a middle age metal detectorist? LOL HH many more this year!

Sobo

Apr 29, 2011
Detector(s) used
Ctx 3030, Omega 8500, AT Pro, Ace 150, Explorer XS, Explorer SE / Sunray Probe, Bounter Hunter Land Ranger Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Happy Birthday, those are some very nice presents lol ;D

ohiowhiteguy

Oct 11, 2012
clermont county ohio
Detector(s) used
coin master pro,,,Garrett at pro,,, Garrett carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
happy birthday fellow t-neter...your still young you have many years of good hunting left..wish you the best...
owg..

pl8man

Silver Member
Mar 18, 2009
San Jose , California
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT PRO with Sunray probe, M6 with a Super 12 coil & a Whites Quantum II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like you had a great birthday !!!

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good job man ,you did waay better than me detecting recently with those wheat cents, those are awesome coins for your grand parents ,they have great taste in coins as well . You remind me of myself when I was younger ,I always liked old coins and thought metal detecting was cool , I did not get my 1st detector until I was 28 years old ,IM now about to be 43 yrs young in May and man if I had a MD when I was your age [the collection I would have now] BUT I got off track in my late teens worrying about the wrong things [partying & what my friends thought of me',what a waste of time] So keep doing as you are and love and enjoy your family while you can .So HAPPY BIRTHDAY & look foward to seeing your finds in the future. p.s. My son will be 5 yrs old on March 14 and I hope he will have similar interests as yours when he's in his ealry teens. Good luck ..Davers

OP
OP
wheatfinder13

wheatfinder13

Silver Member
Nov 23, 2012
New Orleans
Detector(s) used
Teknetics alpha 2000 ,garret pro pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Davers said:
Good job man ,you did waay better than me detecting recently with those wheat cents, those are awesome coins for your grand parents ,they have great taste in coins as well . You remind me of myself when I was younger ,I always liked old coins and thought metal detecting was cool , I did not get my 1st detector until I was 28 years old ,IM now about to be 43 yrs young in May and man if I had a MD when I was your age [the collection I would have now] BUT I got off track in my late teens worrying about the wrong things [partying & what my friends thought of me',what a waste of time] So keep doing as you are and love and enjoy your family while you can .So HAPPY BIRTHDAY & look foward to seeing your finds in the future. p.s. My son will be 5 yrs old on March 14 and I hope he will have similar interests as yours when he's in his ealry teens. Good luck ..Davers

Thanks davers

StoneyRun

Mar 10, 2013
S.W. Missouri
Detector(s) used
old faithful Radio Shack
Garrett Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Happy Birthday, and way to go, great presents.

Cheri

dig kzoo

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2013
Kalamazoo co. MI
Detector(s) used
1 Minelab CTX3030, 2 Garrett AT Gold, Garrett ACE 350, 2 Bounty Hunter tracker IV,BH Junior, 2 Garrett pro pointers
a family adventure!!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Happy birthday! nice finds and gifts :icon_thumright:

Joshr29

May 23, 2012
Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice group of wheaties! It's nice to see someone your age take such care in cataloging your finds. Very nice! HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread