Black Citizens Group Files ‘Articles of Impeachment’ Against Obama

EagleEyes

Jul 17, 2013
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
EE, first off I am not a "dude" I am 65 year old air force vet who worked in intelligence division. I know a lot more than what you think I know ..

Your comment if president didn't have authority he couldn't do it is flat wrong and I'm speaking from personal knowledge.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I'm currently in the Air Force , hence the rank on my picture. I respect that you're a US Airforce Vet, but the fact that your 65 means you've been out of the intelligence dept a long time now. So that's irrelevant to what you think you know. Still it's a opinion and no facts shown. I done with this thread. I have yet to be proven wrong.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm currently in the Air Force , hence the rank on my picture. I respect that you're a US Airforce Vet, but the fact that your 65 means you've been out of the intelligence dept a long time now. So that's irrelevant to what you think you know. Still it's a opinion and no facts shown. I done with this thread. I have yet to be proven wrong.

I saw your avatar, that does not change the fact a president can and does do things he has no authority to do and violates our constitution..

Last edited:

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I, for one, am glad he is done with this thread,, he is yet to be proven right and all his guff and silliness will not make it so. Would be nice if "EE Dude" had a civics class. I guess they no longer teach that.

EagleEyes

Jul 17, 2013
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I, for one, am glad he is done with this thread,, he is yet to be proven right and all his guff and silliness will not make it so. Would be nice if "EE Dude" had a civics class. I guess they no longer teach that.

You too are just throwing out your opinions and just going along with the herd. I for one have a degree and is serving in the US AirForce. Everyone and myself included can say what's done and not done. I never said I was right or said what Obama has done or not done. It's clear you didn't read any of this. Please do yourself a favor and re read everything. Look at the link I provided on his executive orders and what congress has passed "Dave"

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You too are just throwing out your opinions and just going along with the herd. I for one have a degree and is serving in the US AirForce. Everyone and myself included can say what's done and not done. I never said I was right or said what Obama has done or not done. It's clear you didn't read any of this. Please do yourself a favor and re read everything. Look at the link I provided on his executive orders and what congress has passed "Dave"
I believe you are too full of yourself, friend. "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing it doesn't belong on a fruit salad." Judging by your less than lucid posts I would say your links are suspect. I will, however check them when I get back to civilization. At that time I will issue a retraction if the link shows that BO's flouting the constitution and running around congress. Usually these links are merely painful mental gymnastics and then contorting the word "IS". Somehow I doubt a retraction will be needed. You only see what you want to see "E". "Executive Orders" HAHAHHAHA That is the weak argument you laid your hat on? There was nothing else? jeeze, you could do with opening your eyes before you make another statement of how brilliant you is.

Last edited:

bevo

Bronze Member
Oct 3, 2010
eastern wa
Detector(s) used
minelab eureka,fisher f2,ace 150,fisher gold tick,whites coin classic II
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing it doesn't belong on a fruit salad.:laughing7:

EagleEyes

Jul 17, 2013
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I believe you are too full of yourself, friend. "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing it doesn't belong on a fruit salad." Judging by your less than lucid posts I would say your links are suspect. I will, however check them when I get back to civilization. At that time I will issue a retraction if the link shows that BO's flouting the constitution and running around congress. Usually these links are merely painful mental gymnastics and then contorting the word "IS". Somehow I doubt a retraction will be needed. You only see what you want to see "E". "Executive Orders" HAHAHHAHA That is the weak argument you laid your hat on? There was nothing else? jeeze, you could do with opening your eyes before you make another statement of how brilliant you is.

You still haven't reads this thread. But yet you still try to make a argument yourself. Nice google search on the tomatoe fruit analogy. I never based my argument on anything. Read man read. This other guy made a comment on our constitutional rights and executive orders. I provided a link on the actual executive orders that were done. And just gave a little note on how Obama doesn't pass anything , congress really controls that. I never supported anything , just asked how were they violated and back it up. That was never proven and people got there feelings hurt. Please take the time to read and understand what was said before you jump on the bandwagon.

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yea, I read this thread.. and what I see is that you're not making points, you are not winning arguments, and your blindspot is so big you should name yourself MOLE EYES. Read buddy,, READ. Your current events knowledge is awful. You should try to understand what you are saying before you post it. Look beyond your tunnel vision of executive orders, terribly weak argument there. Shouldn't you have more information at your disposal before you make fun of people by saying they are as blind as you? Is it funny you think I googled that quote? Does that mean I just taught you something else?

EagleEyes

Jul 17, 2013
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yea, I read this thread.. and what I see is that you're not making points, you are not winning arguments, and your blindspot is so big you should name yourself MOLE EYES. Read buddy,, READ. Your current events knowledge is awful. You should try to understand what you are saying before you post it. Look beyond your tunnel vision of executive orders, terribly weak argument there. Shouldn't you have more information at your disposal before you make fun of people by saying they are as blind as you? Is it funny you think I googled that quote? Does that mean I just taught you something else?

Oh boy. Your analogy, I like it. Never heard it before. But you sir are confused. Read my first post. How did our constitutional rights get violated. Can you explain that to me? Since I clearly don't understand , then make me understand. And your insults only show your ignorance and how you too are just apart of the herd. I never insulted anyone.

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Are you seriously suggesting that you never insult anyone? How about I throw this in there, with your ignorance. How could I possibly make you understand, you do not want to. Good luck to you, You need it.

EagleEyes

Jul 17, 2013
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Are you seriously suggesting that you never insult anyone? How about I throw this in there, with your ignorance. How could I possibly make you understand, you do not want to. Good luck to you, You need it.

Yes read it again. "Your insults only show your ignorance". That's exactly what I said. Good luck to you, you need it.

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Black Citizens Group Files ‘Articles of Impeachment’ Against Obama Calls for removal of President over NSA spying, prosecution of whistleblowers, Benghazi cover-up Paul Joseph Watson Infowars.com August 14, 2013 Image: Wikimedia Commons A conservative black citizens group has filed lengthy and detailed articles of impeachment against Barack Obama, calling for the President to be removed from office over NSA spying, prosecution of whistleblowers, wiretapping of journalists, the torture program as well as the Benghazi cover-up. Despite the fact that the Florida-based National Black Republican Association (NBRA) associates itself with the GOP, a number of the articles of impeachment refer to activities undertaken by the Obama administration that have been supported by establishment Republicans, such as mass NSA surveillance, the illegal torture program and the treatment of whistleblowers like Edward Snowden. This non-partisan broadside against Obama makes the articles of impeachment less easy to dismiss as merely a Republican group with an axe to grind. Citing the Declaration of Independence and the need “to free ourselves and our fellow citizens from governmental tyranny,” the articles note that Obama “has intimidated whistleblowers and brought twice as many prosecutions against whistleblowers as all prior presidents combined, also pointing out that, “while refusing to prosecute anyone for actual torture, (Obama) prosecuted former Central Intelligence Agency employee John Kiriakou for disclosing the torture program.” The articles slam Obama for his administration’s role in failing to secure the US consulate in Benghazi and then subsequently launching a cover-up to hide the true nature of the incident, including subjecting CIA agents to regular polygraph tests to ensure they don’t leak information about an arms smuggling operation based near the consulate that saw weapons smuggled to Al-Qaeda militants in Syria. The articles also mention the Department of Justice’s role in wiretapping over a hundred Associated Press journalists as well as Fox News reporter James Rosen. Advertisement Modifilan is a natural dietary supplement that not only does it detoxify the body from heavy metals and radioactive elements, it also provides natural iodine that nourishes the thyroid. Article 6 lambastes Obama for having authorized and permitted, “(1) the National Security Agency to conduct or continue electronic surveillance of over 300 million average Americans; (2) given access to National Security Agency surveillance data to other intelligence units within the Drug Enforcement Administration, the Secret Service, the Department of Defense and the Department of Homeland Security in violation of the law; and (3) conducted the surveillance of average Americans unconstrained by Congress, the United Supreme Court or the US Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court which has, to this date, functioned as a rubber stamp, having approved every request made of it in 2012 and rejecting only two of the 8,591 requests submitted between 2008 and 2012.” Other articles focus on the IRS’ harassment of Tea Party groups as well as the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives trafficking guns to Mexican drug dealers under Operation Fast and Furious. Some of the articles of impeachment listed also echo those first launched by Infowars in January. The NBRA has done an exemplary job in compiling such a well written and detailed list. Hopefully this will serve to help a lot of black people and other Obama loyalists wake up to the fact that despite his promises of “hope” and “change,” Obama has fronted one of the most unconstitutional administrations in US history. Read the full text of the articles of impeachment below. —————————————————— We, black American citizens, in order to free ourselves and our fellow citizens from governmental tyranny, do herewith submit these Articles of Impeachment to Congress for the removal of President Barack H. Obama, aka, Barry Soetoro, from office for his attack on liberty and commission of egregious acts of despotism that constitute high crimes and misdemeanors. On July 4, 1776, the founders of our nation declared their independence from governmental tyranny and reaffirmed their faith in independence with the ratification of the Bill of Rights in 1791. Asserting their right to break free from the tyranny of a nation that denied them the civil liberties that are our birthright, the founders declared: “When a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.” – Declaration of Independence, July 4, 1776. THE IMPEACHMENT POWER Article II, Section IV of the United States Constitution provides: “The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.” THE ARTICLES OF IMPEACHMENT In his conduct of the office of President of the United States, Barack H. Obama, aka Barry Soetoro, personally and through his subordinates and agents, in violation or disregard of the constitutional rights of citizens and in violation of his constitutional duty to take care that the laws be faithfully executed, has prevented, obstructed, and impeded the administration of justice, in that: ARTICLE 1 He has covered up, delayed, impeded and obstructed the investigation of the Benghazi Battle. Specific conduct includes: (1) failing to adequately secure the US Consulate and the CIA annex in Benghazi; (2) failing to send a response team to rescue embattled US citizens in Benghazi; (3) lying to the American people about why the US Consulate and the CIA annex were attacked in Benghazi; and (3) hiding from the media and congressional investigators the Central Intelligence Agency personnel and other wounded US citizens who were on the ground in Benghazi by scattering them throughout the United States, forcing them to adopt new identities and subjecting them to monthly polygraph tests. Benghazi Battle elements that are under investigation: On September 11, 2012, the anniversary of the September 11, 2001, the US Consulate and the CIA annex in Benghazi, Libya was targeted in a premeditated, preplanned attack launched without warning by Islamist militants. Footage of the attack broadcast in real time showed armed men attacking the consulate with rocket-propelled grenades, hand grenades, assault rifles, 14.5 mm anti-aircraft machine guns, truck mounted artillery, diesel canisters, and mortars. It was not an act of savage mob violence, nor a spontaneous protest in response to an anti-Islamic video on YouTube. In that attack, four American citizens were killed: US Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens; Information Officer Sean Smith; and two embassy security personnel, Glen Doherty and Tyrone Woods, both former Navy SEALs. Ambassador Stevens is the first U.S. ambassador killed in an attack since Adolph Dubs was killed in 1979. ARTICLE 2 He has disclosed secret grand jury material by exposing the existence of a sealed indictment of one of the Benghazi attackers in violation of Rule 6(e) of the Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure that clearly states: “… no person may disclose the indictment’s existence except as necessary to issue or execute a warrant or summons.’’ ARTICLE 3 He has authorized and permitted the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, a division of the Justice Department, to conduct Operation Fast and Furious, wherein guns were sold to Mexican drug trafficking organizations that were used to kill innocent Mexican civilians and two rifles sold to a smuggler in January 2010 ended up at the scene of the murder of U.S. Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry in December 2010. ARTICLE 4 He has authorized and permitted confidential income tax returns information from the Internal Revenue Service to be provided to unauthorized individuals, organizations and agencies. ARTICLE 5 He has caused investigations and audits to be initiated or conducted by the Internal Revenue Service in a discriminatory manner, including harassment and intimidation of conservative, evangelical and Tea Party groups applying for non-profit status between 2010 and 2012. Elements of this illegal conduct include the facts that: (1) the head of the Internal Revenue Service tax-exempt organization division, Lois Lerner, admitted during a telephonic press event that illegal targeting occurred, then invoked her Fifth Amendment right and refused to answer questions before Congress about the targeting out of fear of self-incrimination; (2) two other career Internal Revenue Service employees stated that they acted at the behest of superiors in Washington — Carter Hull, a retired Internal Revenue Service Attorney and Elizabeth Hofacre, an employee of the Cincinnati IRS office which oversaw tax-exempt applications; and (3) Carter Hull stated that he was directed to forward the targeted applications to, among others, one of only two political appointees in the Internal Revenue Service Chief Counsel William Wilkins. ARTICLE 6 He has (1) authorized and permitted the National Security Agency to conduct or continue electronic surveillance of over 300 million average Americans; (2) given access to National Security Agency surveillance data to other intelligence units within the Drug Enforcement Administration, the Secret Service, the Department of Defense and the Department of Homeland Security in violation of the law; and (3) conducted the surveillance of average Americans unconstrained by Congress, the United Supreme Court or the US Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court which has, to this date, functioned as a rubber stamp, having approved every request made of it in 2012 and rejecting only two of the 8,591 requests submitted between 2008 and 2012. ARTICLE 7 He has authorized and permitted the Department of Justice to wiretap and secretly obtain two months of telephone and e-mail records of Fox News Reporter James Rosen and over one hundred Associated Press journalists. ARTICLE 8 He has thwarted Congress by (1) failing to enforce all or parts of laws duly enacted by Congress, including the Defense of Marriage Act, the No Child Left Behind Act, and the Affordable Care Act; and (2) after Congress refused to pass his Dream Act, unilaterally issuing an executive order directing immigration officers to no longer deport an entire class of illegal immigrants who came here as children, regardless of individual circumstances, and to give them work-authorization permits. ARTICLE 9 He has violated the Constitution when, on January 4, 2012, (1) he bypassed the U. S. Senate to appoint three members of the National Labor Relations Board, actions that were ruled unconstitutional by the United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit which affirmed previous decisions by the Court of Appeal for the D.C. Circuit and the Third Circuit; and (2) he bypassed the U. S. Senate to appoint Richard Cordray to head the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. ARTICLE 10 He has intimidated whistleblowers and brought twice as many prosecutions against whistleblowers as all prior presidents combined. Egregiously, while refusing to prosecute anyone for actual torture, he prosecuted former Central Intelligence Agency employee John Kiriakou for disclosing the torture program. Wherefore Barack H. Obama, aka Barry Soetoro, by such conduct, warrants impeachment and trial, and removal from office. Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/paul.j.watson.71 FOLLOW Paul Joseph Watson @ https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet ********************* Paul Joseph Watson is the editor and writer for Infowars.com and Prison Planet.com. He is the author of Order Out Of Chaos. Watson is also a host for Infowars Nightly News. This article was posted: Wednesday, August 14, 2013 at 6:05 am Tags: constitution, domestic news, domestic spying Related Articles Citizens File Articles of Impeachment Against Obama Obama’s Anti-Second Amendment Executive Orders May Result in Articles of Impeachment Kucinich to Introduce 60 Impeachment Articles if Stymied in House Congress Delivered Articles of Impeachment for tyrant Obama O’Reilly: Obama Could Face Impeachment If He Pardons Illegals
I decided that this original post needed to be reposted because some folks on here cared to comment before reading. I hope this helps clear it up and actually shows the importance of Executive orders(they do not seem to have much weight). Each of these charges would be impeachable if it was not a BO in office. But he seems to be shielded from scrutiny by some. Utter censorship should be included in these charges as well.

EagleEyes

Jul 17, 2013
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There won't be an impeachment. All is a dream with all these allegations.

Allegation : an assertion made with little or no proof.

bevo

Bronze Member
Oct 3, 2010
eastern wa
Detector(s) used
minelab eureka,fisher f2,ace 150,fisher gold tick,whites coin classic II
If you know the Limbaugh theorem, then you know there will be no impeachment. Unfortunately.

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
EagleEyes, why not open them. You are wrong at every turn. Your first mistake was not becoming an officer because you sure sound like a no it all 90 day wonder. But you keep working hard and I bet that there will be another stripe waiting for you in a decade or so. Oh yeah, sorry, this is just my opinion, but I bet I didn't miss the target by much. As for violating the Constitution, Obama has abused and usurped it more times than any President in the history of this country. He has the record and certainly someone with a college degree should be able to recognize that. But if you wish, I think my boss has an internet American Government class that might still have room. I'm thinking that you and the frat boys from I Felta Thigh or Tappa Keg of Bud didn't make it to too many of those on campus classes in political science. And one thing more. Better listen to those "dudes" who you so easily overlook for their service, experience, sacrifice and knowledge. One like them will transfer you to the arctic circle one of these days where the only thing your laptop will pick up is a speech by Putin and breakfast will consist of chipped beef and caviar on toast with creamed gravy. SOS-russian style. Just saying...

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm thinking that you and the frat boys from I Felta Thigh or Tappa Keg of Bud didn't make it to too many of those on campus classes in political science.

:sign10: :icon_thumleft: austin

Me thinks eagleeyes just has ambitions to be a kapo.

EagleEyes

Jul 17, 2013
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
EagleEyes, why not open them. You are wrong at every turn. Your first mistake was not becoming an officer because you sure sound like a no it all 90 day wonder. But you keep working hard and I bet that there will be another stripe waiting for you in a decade or so. Oh yeah, sorry, this is just my opinion, but I bet I didn't miss the target by much. As for violating the Constitution, Obama has abused and usurped it more times than any President in the history of this country. He has the record and certainly someone with a college degree should be able to recognize that. But if you wish, I think my boss has an internet American Government class that might still have room. I'm thinking that you and the frat boys from I Felta Thigh or Tappa Keg of Bud didn't make it to too many of those on campus classes in political science. And one thing more. Better listen to those "dudes" who you so easily overlook for their service, experience, sacrifice and knowledge. One like them will transfer you to the arctic circle one of these days where the only thing your laptop will pick up is a speech by Putin and breakfast will consist of chipped beef and caviar on toast with creamed gravy. SOS-russian style. Just saying...

Nah haven't done to many political science classes. My degree is in computer science. I chose to go enlisted to get a better foundation with my fellow enlisted men. Most officers are real know it alls and dick heads without that prior experience. Iam going to OTS next year( officer training school). I'am up for promotion to E6. Sounds like you had to maybe wait that decade. But then you prob didn't serve. I never overlook that "dude" who claimed he served. There's a lot of counterfeit people on these forums. The simple fact of someone saying they were intel only means they probably wasn't. Or they just were info management who work next door to the intel guys. People say he has abused the constitution but yet he's still president. So either he's only pushing what he's allowed to do fullest and people don't like what he doing. But what can you do? No rules were broken. 2nd term , more "abusing" of the constitution and still Prez. You right I don't get it. You're right I should have paid more attention in college because I obviously missed something. Lmao!! I think I will stop because you're so right I don't want to end up in the Arctic circle. Lmao!!

Allegation : an assertion made with little or no proof

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nah haven't done to many political science classes. My degree is in computer science. I chose to go enlisted to get a better foundation with my fellow enlisted men. Most officers are real know it alls and dick heads without that prior experience. Iam going to OTS next year( officer training school). I'am up for promotion to E6. Sounds like you had to maybe wait that decade. But then you prob didn't serve. I never overlook that "dude" who claimed he served. There's a lot of counterfeit people on these forums. The simple fact of someone saying they were intel only means they probably wasn't. Or they just were info management who work next door to the intel guys. People say he has abused the constitution but yet he's still president. So either he's only pushing what he's allowed to do fullest and people don't like what he doing. But what can you do? No rules were broken. 2nd term , more "abusing" of the constitution and still Prez. You right I don't get it. You're right I should have paid more attention in college because I obviously missed something. Lmao!! I think I will stop because you're so right I don't want to end up in the Arctic circle. Lmao!!

Allegation : an assertion made with little or no proof

EE,

I am not "that dude" I am Treasure Hunter , TH for short if you wish and I am also one of the moderators on TreasureNet.

I highly recommend you do call or imply I am a liar again.

I was photo interpreter for air force intelligence, I had one the highest security clearance you could have, Top Secret, SIOP, ESI. Crypto was the only place I had to be escorted. I had full access to intelligence library.

I developed, read and scored the images taken from satellites, B-52, U-2 and SR-71 cameras telling them what was there..... Images were shot over hostile countries...

I also flew on B-52s as volunteer on combat missions over Nam.

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well EE, I will say this in defense of the forum and most of my fellow tnetters:
This is not like an anonymous forum, where ppl will never meet each other and can portray themselves to be, whatever they can dream in their head. Ppl here are real, they do meet each other and hunt, congregate, and enjoy life together. Most are not going to "make up" lives, because 1. No one would want to be found out to be a liar. 2. The terrible truths of some of our lives are as such, that no embellishments are needed. (facts, most know here, are stranger than any fiction, dreamed up or fabricated).
Keep your eyes open, you may learn something, and welcome.

We could possible take every allegation in the op, and break it down one by one, to determine just where laws were violated and/or broken.
I'll start, :laughing7:

It's on Yahoo news, so it MUST be true! :laughing7:

NSA broke privacy rules thousands of times per year: report

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread