Black friday finds.

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got a couple good things today out and about. I think I spent $60 total. This was the first thing I bought today for $10.

image-1180025774.jpg

Also a green Bakelite bracelet. It even has a tag on it saying so. The girl said it was her grandmothers and she had no idea what it was worth she had Mark at 12 and I paid 3 for it.

image-2921658315.jpg

The computer hard drive was five dollars. A Seagate barracuda? Seemed like a good deal. And two carved soapstone pieces $3 for the pair.

image-1253894018.jpg

image-2277829862.jpg

But I think this was the best. Two rv electric cords. They were $10 each.

image-3132099441.jpg

image-2656404762.jpg

I put it next to my wallet so you can see how big that one Cord is.

Attachments

• image-2642728965.jpg
    image-2642728965.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 116

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great stuff. I found the same Labco massager a couple months ago. Industrial strength! It's the second one I have found. Neither had the case or paperwork though. I like that Bakelite bracelet too, looks good even without the little info tag. Lots of fake stuff from China has hurt the market though. Doesn't bring what it used to, but for $3 it was a steal. I probably would have passed on the other stuff. Not my niche.

lookin-for-treasure

Jun 30, 2013
West Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hit seven different goodwill stores today. Nothing to write home about. It's so cold here now, yard sales are basically gone. I guess Goodwills and possibly some auctions will satisfy my fix now. Good to hear others were out and finding things.

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I bought a single sterling/turquoise ring today, paid $10. That was it. Went to 2 sales. They are a little thin due to the holiday and the shopping weekend. Went to this one and realized that toys are not my area of expertise. I bought nothing but it was a good sale-

Huge Black Friday Yard Sale - Multi-Family HUGE HUGE HUGE SALE nearly 1,000 items!

Friday November 29th, 7am-4pm & Saturday November 30th 7am-4pm
Brand new toys, action figures, Barbie dolls (Collector/holiday), Bratz, MOTU (He-Man)
- Star Wars (hundreds of packaged NEW action figures, vehicles, figure packs, some vintage(70s/80s)
- Transformers
- Sonic/ Mario / Mega Man action figures
- Hobbit action figures
- Boys Dress-up costumes, talking masks, swords, role-play, Star Wars guns/blasters and more

Excellent prices and hundreds of Brand New toys! Great for the kids and collectors Xmas Gifts !

- Barbie Dolls (Collector Series, Happy Holidays, Disney, Bratz, Bratz Boys, and much more!)
- Monster High dolls - new in package

Brand New with tags character Tee shirts - star wars, transformers, mario , my little pony, etc 50+ to choose from

Also will be DVDs , Household Items, Holiday Decorations, Kids Clothes, books, used toys, dishes, kitchen ware, home decor and more! Don't miss out this sale will be worth the drive!!!

Lost&Found

Jul 27, 2013
NYC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Todays finds did not really thrill me and left me with more questions than answers. But on a bright note, a private collector did buy the Dedham Vase that I had posted previously on this forum for a very nice profit on Wednesday. BTW, he found it due to this forum.

IMG_0182.jpg

Todays finds:

A two sided pottery head from Austria for $5. I can't find any info on the signature,

IMG_0211.jpg IMG_0212.jpg IMG_0213.jpg

A Mexican Folk art Paper Mache candle stick signed Abelardo Ruiz

IMG_0214.jpg IMG_0215.jpg

Vintage Abelardo Ruiz Paper Mache 11" Lady Woman with Dove MCM Mexico | eBay

Art pottery vase with impressed mark that I have not identified yet for $2.50

IMG_0216.jpg IMG_0224.jpg

And last a Silverplated Teddy Bear bank made by Leonard Japan for $2.00 (was just an impulse buy)

IMG_0228.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread