Bloom Baby!!

BC1969

Banned
Sep 4, 2013
Somewhere directly above the center of the Earth.
Primary Interest:
Other
Boom Baby!!....or is it Bloom..?!?!idiots!

Buddy just called me 75 miles west, half inch hail..hide my car time!!
Boom baby..heh sorry, I like thunder boomers.
View attachment 990741

Mike

Edit..please tell the Chinese spell checkers, that BOOM is a word!!! Bloom ??? Wtf
Simple, don't buy a android device, Lil Chinese droids coded it, that cannot spell..
No I'm not racist..I hate everybody equally :D

Last edited:

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm giving up on MI. totally. Was there 1 month ago and my car had this white stuff all over it the morning I left. Came back up to deliver table & benches I built and it's still COLD!!!!!! No leaves out, cold wind and air and I sworn I saw a penguin riding a polar bear in a field.

I can't believe what heading 650 miles South does for the weather and my mental health. Mike... get the hell out of MI.!!!!!!!!!!!! SOUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Formerly NH now East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250
I'm giving up on MI. totally. Was there 1 month ago and my car had this white stuff all over it the morning I left. Came back up to deliver table & benches I built and it's still COLD!!!!!! No leaves out, cold wind and air and I sworn I saw a penguin riding a polar bear in a field.

I can't believe what heading 650 miles South does for the weather and my mental health. Mike... get the hell out of MI.!!!!!!!!!!!! SOUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Got good friends I've known for 30+ years from New Hampshire visiting me here in East Tennessee. They towed their camper down and we've spent the past week just driving around TN playing tourist. They told me last night they're not going back. Saturday we are going to an estate auction. 11 acre farm with a small house & a large barn. I think they plan to bid on it. Brad is right Mike. Go South. It's good for your head. I can't even hardly get them to come in the house. They said after spending the past 6 months in NH stuck inside because it was too cold to do anything they would rather sit on the back deck than be inside.

Last edited:

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
And Bandit is right also..... After you live up North and arrive here it's the difference between night and day at times. After being born and raised in MI. I really appreciate the difference and LIKE it. I offered my empty 3 bedroom 2 bath empty house to Red but he declined.... it's still empty. I've got to get it rented or sell it NOW!!!! Insurance man discovered it's empty and I now have a 10:00 am appointment at his office (I know why). Gonna get my ass chewed a little. Really don't know what to do for sure??????

8 acres, 3 bdr - 2 full bath, triple wide module home on block brick foundation, EXCELLENT SHAPE, 60' x 20' x 10" garage (woodshop), 1100 sq. ft. wrap around deck, 7/10's of mile off Hwy. high up on ridge, NO NEIGHBORS seen or heard, heat pump / AC. New metal roof with thermal blanket underlying.

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Three most depressing days of my life were spent in Michigan. Wife said the same thing. Don't know exactly why, but we both had the same impression.

Does the sun ever shine there, or do they somehow photoshop the ads and commercials?

OP
OP
BC1969

BC1969

Banned
Sep 4, 2013
Somewhere directly above the center of the Earth.
Primary Interest:
Other
Michigan is a very beautiful state, pictured rocks national lakeshore..awesome..tahquamenon falls..incredible..yeah sun shines a lot, to much, at least for me, you see, the bass move closer to the surface on cloudy days..shh that's a secret :p

Mike

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you love the outdoors the northern 3rd of the lower and the U.P. are............."AWESOME!" But, the further north you go the longer and colder the winters, which sucks!

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I saw great places in michigan . We canoed a section of the Piere Marquete. (spelling may be off). These other guys are right though. I'm much happier with the weather in the south so far. I lived in the snow belt in Ohio, don't care if I ever see snow again! Plus the older I get the harder the winters are on my body! The cold seems colder and colder every year!

Right ON!!!!! Same here.... snow belts SUCK. I'm not as far south as you Nitric but I'm far enough. It's like the land of OZ here in TN. compared to MI. We don't have Munchins running around but we do have the flying monkeys.

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was in MN a little over a year ago. Got into a hail storm with hail much larger than golf balls, almost baseball size. They weren't like soft snowballs, they were solid ice. Did $2,400 damage to my car! :( I was surprised that no glass was broken.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread