Bobbies new headphones came in friday, Sat she had gold rings in her pouch

dave-enc

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Eastern North Carolina
Bobbies new shadow headphones came in the mail friday, and we were out today getting them broke in. First spot we were at today she found the 14k engagement ring up near the bar, her second gold ring which is 10k blue topaz with white topaz she found a couple hours later in the middle of another schoolyard. Add to that little over $10.50 in clad. She says these new head phones have a lot deeper sound than what she is used to. But after seeing her pull these 2 out I think she will do just fine with them
congrats to all that got out
hh
dave+bobbie

Attachments

• DSCF1485.JPG
    DSCF1485.JPG
    45.7 KB · Views: 630
  • DSCF1486.JPG
    DSCF1486.JPG
    46.4 KB · Views: 639
Upvote 0
OP
OP
dave-enc

dave-enc

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Eastern North Carolina
thanks all , I was really glad she had such a great day, sorry bob and mike I forgot to put in that I found little over $6.00 and a junk ring. I sometimes forget to proof read. Bobbie had asked the same question when I read the post to her. Im sending her broken shadow phones in for repair this week. She is going to see her parents in Michigan for a couple of weeks next weekend. So it was really important to me that she did have a good weekend this weekend
hh
dave+bobbie

Bavaria Mike

Gold Member
Feb 7, 2005
Bavaria Germany
Detector(s) used
Minelab XT70, Fisher 1280, Garrett Ace 250 and MH5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice rings D&B, congrats on a nice weekend, clad count was good as well! HH, Mike

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
THE SHADOW SEE'S ALL MOHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

surfrat96

Bronze Member
Mar 15, 2005
Hollywood, Florida
Detector(s) used
AquaSound
Nice finds as usual! I think you both would still find a lot with $10 headphones, and a cheap Chinese detector!! ;) LOL! WTG!!

HH 8) surfrat

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread