OP
BadAdze

BadAdze

Oct 2, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Heck no, i haven't found any stone artifacts, couple things i thought might be Scrapers or some kind of cutting tool. Yes there are butcher marks on the Cannon bone. Its not that i'm not looking for the stone tools, trust me i look for flake all the time. Take this in consideration, over the summer we had the worst drought that grandma has ever seen, and she was born in 1927. Plus The creeks have been dry with dead leaves all over them, havent had a good toad strangler to was everything off. To top it off, river has been frozen for a while, and kinda hard to see anything stone under the snow. Only been here 3 1/2 years, and haven't been hunting a year, did not really know where to go till it got cold. Now i know where to go, and i actually consider the bones I found,a find of a lifetime for me. When conditions permit, bet anything i start posting what i find for everyone to enjoy. You guys here have taught me more than you know, i am very thankful to have everyone here so i can absorb all that i have. Anytime you want to come give it a shot you have a place to stay and a friend to hunt with. No offense intended, but ill pat myself on the back for finding Bison Antiquus bones on a stone artifact hunt.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions