Book Deal on Battlefield Archaeology

N.J.THer

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2006
Middlesex County, New Jersey
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX w/ Sunray DX-1 probe and Minelab Excalibur 1000, Whites TRX Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I just ordered this book so I can't tell you if it is any good but the price is right. The two volume hardcopy of "Fields of Conflict" by Douglas Scott, Lawrence Babits and Charles Haecker sells for around $125 but a paperback version is coming out for $24.95. I was given a code that is good until 2/28/2009 to buy the book for $14.95 plus $5 s/h. If you think you want the book go to www.potomacbooksinc.com and type in Fields of Conflict in the search window. When ordering use code SHA109 and it should apply the discount.

http://www.potomacbooksinc.com

Enjoy.

(Mods: I did not post this in the books section since it is specific to the people that like to dig on battlefields.)

birdman

Gold Member
Jan 28, 2005
Choctaw Beach Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 and ORX, tesoro Cibola with garret,whites and minelab pinpointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like it will be a fantastic read. Let us know what you think about it . If you give it a thumbs up I will order one. I have been lucky to dig a few battle field and I would rather dig a Nice relic then a coin.

Sgtrock

Sep 5, 2008
Tacoma Washington
I have read this book...it is excellent very much worth the money. It provides for an exccelnt insight to preservation of battlefields and paints the MD'r in a good light.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread